• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Fantasia

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's a really fun (and cute) MMORPG :3

http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/

Anyone else play it? I'm looking for friends and stuff... lv19 Mage here. If you don't play it... give it a try! This is the only F2P MMO I've ever actually enjoyed. Right now I don't have a computer good enough to play WoW (and miles away from playing Aion lol), so that's why I looked for a free MMO to tide me over until I buy a new laptop.

So yeah. Play it with me >3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Played this abit with my GF we both found it to be quite boring. Graphics where quite good, A little annoying at times and I found the quests to be quite boring.

I personally prefer Knight Online but there are a lot of hackers on it now though so its going down hill.

I have now moved to wow. It doesn't need that good of a computer to play it. I play it fine and my computer is about 5 years old now. It is quite costly but fair as the cash shop has no bonuses for players who want to spent more.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yes haha WoW is MUCH better, no doubt. I just couldn't have it taking up 20GBs on my HD @@;

Back