• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you be happy if Max comes back in 5th gen

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
  • yes it would be cool if Max returned for the 5th Gen but only for a few eps maybe we could have a battle with Ash presuming he has got a Pokemon while Ash has been in Sinnoh

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • God no worst character ever i think Max leaving was the best thing that happened in anime if he came back if he came back i dont know what i would do

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I'd like to see him come back with that Ralts from the advanced episodes, but only for a short time.

Years
  • come and go lol annoying kid maybe he have pokemon ....ash stomps him then he leaves to train more or something he had his season i wouldnt want to see him back

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    That's better

Yes! It would be better if Max will return
    for the 5th gen... I like him, I mean his character...
    In real life, some people come and some go
    but it's nice when your friend comes back..
    It think they could make a nice episode of Max coming back..

shot571

maybe for a few episodes. i dont really like him as he was such an annoying character imo. stupid know it all. he was funny at times but not much use. just a filler. I'd rather have a talking bidoof on his side. or a talking charizard.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • For one thing, he will still be the same age if he comes back, being a Pokemon-less super nerd, considering how the characters DO NOT AGE (it would be nice to see Ash GROW A DAMN INCH)!!!!!!!! Actually, why do people have to be 10 to be a Pokemon Trainer, is it the law, cause it seems like the Youngsters and Bug Catchers are younger than 10, not to mention that no form of government seems to exist in the Pokemon World....

Years
  • I think Max was cool, but if he comes back that means time's past and Ash must have aged!
    We know for sure that it's been years since Ash started his journey, but Ash is still most likely 10 anyways (This can be argued though.)

Max had his run. I didn't mind him and I think he deserves a cameo, but he shouldn't return to the main cast.

Last edited:

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Yeah with the ralts he promissed would be his first pokemon

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I'd rather not see him make a return. I think he was annoying (Or maybe that was just his voice?) and since he had no Pokémon with him, I found him to be more boring than Brock at any point in the series. I'm rather content with his silent cameos anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    Of course yes man. Actually you don't have to ask me that If I like or not. I like if the max will come in the 5th generation. Another thing is we can enjoy the fight if he will be back and the thrill can be felt by the ash.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • ...I would actually like to see Max have a return to Gen. 5...
    The heroes of B/W are rumored to be older than the usual (I think...)
    It could be a good way to show Ash grow up, and have Max return!
    Heh! I completely doubt this will happen though >.>

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Too bad it sounds like B/W girl won't be in it.
    I don't think Max will ever be able to achive his goalXD
    They'll never age, in order for him to do get a pokemon, you have to be 10.
    Maybe they'll do an special of some sort set in the future.
    Have an aged Max with his first Pokemon at his side.
    Ash will be one of those Elits of some region and they'll battle.
    That'd be a cool way to end the series.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'd rather not see him make a return. I think he was annoying (Or maybe that was just his voice?) and since he had no Pokémon with him, I found him to be more boring than Brock at any point in the series. I'm rather content with his silent cameos anyway.

His Mexican voice actor makes him sound 15, seriously. I was like "Wtf?" >_>

But yeah, it would be pretty cool if Max reappeared. Maybe a few inches taller so Ash realizes he isn't growing up for some reason, leading to touching 4th walls, and a funny chain of events.

Heck, maybe a cheap knockoff girl version of Max. Since Ash is never going to grow up nothing will look too wrong with that. And then that will prove that all parents in the anime world are total idiots.

Back