• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you be happy if Max comes back in 5th gen

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    God no worst character ever i think Max leaving was the best thing that happened in anime if he came back if he came back i dont know what i would do

Haha totally agree...not a real fan of Max. They'd better not bring him back. I would prefer brock to stay if that was the case

x.g

Grass Passion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    i think it would be cooler if ash met max after the sinnoh league before the isshu region at the comeback party and they had a battle but max seems to have a 5th gen pkmn and kicked ash's butt

comeback party because ash always has a comeback party when he gets home

i also think it would be cool to have max back (i like how he insults ash)

Last edited:

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
    Not sure if this is in the right place but the title says it all.

Discuss!

Here's a better question: When will Misty join back with Ash and Brock?

Never... Misty was an awesome character they had to dump for May and Dawn who aren't very interesting, in my opinion. I miss the red-headed tomboy mermaid...

But, with Max, couldn't care less. He was just as bad as his sister May and there was really no point of his existence in the anime. He was a VERY minor character in Ruby/Sapphire... Also, Misty and Croagunk do a better job of keeping Brock away from the ladies.

Back