• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who Actually IS Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I saw the thread that was for people that weren't excited for the games, which I found weird since there wasn't one for people that were excited.

So I took the liberty of making it :D.

So basically, are you on the edge of your seats for the new Pokemon Black and White games?

Well, I certainly am.

After HeartGold and SoulSilver and it's huge impact on the outlook of on the future of Pokemon gaming, I think it can only get better from here, eseciall ywith these new cool looking Pokemon and in 3D!

Last edited:

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Uhm... Heck yes!!! :) I'm excited for anything pokemon all the time!!!

Although, I would like to say a bit of a critique... Haha, just kidding. :) I really like Pokabu, that little guy warms my heart.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Even Ritsu finds Pokemon B/W to be boring.
    K-ON-ritsu-pout.gif

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Are you kidding me?! Of course I am! And I think they're making this game a lot quicker than I thought they would! They already have a few Pokemon out... And I can't believe that Black and White are coming out in Japanese in like September or something! That's soooo soon! I'm totally excited! I can't believe some people aren't!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Whoever isn't excited has something seriously wrong with them :D

I agree, so when I saw that thread for people not excited, I was like what's that guy's problem. XD

If somebody's down about a Pokemon game, their life must really suck.

Years
  • At first I really didnt care...and I thought the Pokemon were ugly as heck! But...it is Pokemon for crying out loud! How could you not be excited for this new generation? I can not wait to play some more Pokemon, and get a hold of my own Chiramii ;3

shot571

Yes definitely.Especially after what they did on hg/ss/ they may have rekindled theyre natural killer pokemon making instinct. so far out of 14 pokemon only 2 are ugly.My maths aint too good but less than 10%? so if they make another 100 only 10 will be bad.even though i doubt it this next game may just be the new red/blue

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    indead,many pokemon fans are thrilled to hear that black and white version is coming soon to stores.i mean whats not to be excited about it:(A)the starter pokemon look awesome,(B)the legendarys look really heroic,(C)the trainers should have a really good design.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    heck ya. i have already preordered them both from gamestop. they look so very amazing.

Are you serious? You can already preorder them? In Japanese, or English, 'cuz the English version's coming in... Spring 2011.

UlvMor

I'm pretty sure I'm awesome
    Years
  • I'm totally excited but it's pretty booourns that it wont be coming out here till, probably late, next year *sigh*

Most people are a little apprehensive when a new game comes out, just in case the makers have somehow managed to ruin it hehe but imo they are getting better.

Years
  • im actually more excited this time around than i was for DPPT. the designs look pretty cool (especially zekrom, chiramii, and the crocodile dude)

how can you not be excited? game freak said they were going to take pokemon to a whole new level with these games, and so far, i believe them. :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • From the region to the Pokémon to everything else so far, I'd say I'm rather eager for this generation of Pokémon to be released. I can say that I'm definitely more excited for this than I was for DPPt as it has truly sparked further interest in Pokémon for the next few years [for me]. I think above all though, I'm really excited to be traveling through a new region with new Pokémon, but isn't that always the best part? n_n Honestly though, I think Black and White has really brought up the standards for Pokémon as a whole, and I'd probably be expecting more as they progress from here.

I'm not the least bit disappointed in this generation so far though. I'm more excited than anything I'd say.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I am VERY pleased with the new Pokemon so far, no complaints whatsoever! I love the new random battle mode over wi-fi, so I can randomly battle real people without the need for friend codes, which I will use for battle my friend.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Whoever isn't excited has something seriously wrong with them :D

I know I shouldn't, because everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I totally agree. :'D

I can't wait until the games are released in Japan. Even though I won't be playing it then I'll be able to see ALL the new Pokemon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heck yus I'am.

So far the Pokemon look interesting, if not cute, and I looove the changes to the map, and battle screens. So I'm really looking forward to these. More so than I was looking forward to DPPt. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back