• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • it is feebas. There are tons of threads about feebas already in this forum. Plus i'm sure one of the questions in Simple Question FAQ is about catching feebas and the special method to catch one.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2003
    Correct...just look around and you will find a thread pertaining to your question. But just a quick answer is Feebas is found at Route 119 where you must fish to obtain it, however Feebas is located in only six tiles of the whole river, and where the certain tiles are also depend on what your Trendy Phrase is in Dewford, though it isn't an indication of exactly what tile the Feebas will be in. My suggestion, if you really want Feebas, is to start at one end of the river and in each tile fish about 3 to 4 times making you way to the other side, and making sure you have fished every tile. Yes this may seem tedicious, which it is, but if you really want Feebas or Milotic then I guess it would be worth it.

Anywho, like I said, this has been answered many times before, so I'm just going to close this one.

*Closes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back