• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead Space

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I played the first half of it when some friends were over staying the night. @_@ We're all really bad with horror games so we were screaming through all of it and jumping at everything. :( Unfortunately my 360 RROD'd so I haven't been able to finish it since I started it at the beginning of June. But it's a really good game.

Except for the babies. I hate those freaking babies omg. D:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Dead Space is one of my favorite survival horror games, even though its hardly scary for me. I've played it enough times to know how to play it through on professional without wasting too much money on buying healing items and what not. I know that the second one is going to be much better than the first one and hopefully more scary.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I loved Dead Space. Just a really good horror game. It got everything right and I'm really excited to see what the sequel brings to the table.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    It's a pretty good game, and has a good story, some parts when being attacked all of sudden were frightening which I think made the game better. I think Dead Space 2 will be released in 2011.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • It's a pretty good game, and has a good story, some parts when being attacked all of sudden were frightening which I think made the game better. I think Dead Space 2 will be released in 2011.
    Yeah its scheduled for release on January 25, 2010. Hopefully it wont get delayed because from the looks of the E3 demo, it looks great. But the demo makes most things look like your still inside the Ishimura even though your not.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • I've played this once on my friends PS3 and it was awesome fun. I really want to buy it for myself because its really cheap at the moment.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I've played this once on my friends PS3 and it was awesome fun. I really want to buy it for myself because its really cheap at the moment.

You may as well get it now, get you prepared for the sequel.

Dead Space is one of my favorite games ever. And I think the sequel will be right up there with it.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
  • Dead Space, great game with tight controls, though i didnt find it that scary. that said, i jumped in right away on hard mode when i got it so i was too busy looking for ammo to be properly scared. F.E.A.R. was a scary game, i could only playthat during daylight. they are different types of scary and way different games though, but fear scared the living hell out of me

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Apparently they're coming out with a prequel to the sequel this fall. It'll be on PS3/360. o.o I think it sounds... kind of unnecessary, but it'll be interesting to see how it goes. It's apparently gonna be an interactive-comic sort of thing. If anything, the gameplay seems intriguing. XD; [Source]

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I played about half of it with my ex. I stayed over his and we played it in the dark. I haven't jumped that much during a video game for a long time, I loved the game. I just wish I had my own console and a copy. xD

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • The first time I played it, it was like 3 in the morning, and my gf was at my house.
    That wasnt a good idea lol. The game is a lot creepier at night, with the volume turned up.

Back