• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Friends!

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Im Lunatone00, or Lil'Tiki, or Matt.

I love pokemon alot! I always have :P I draw them and play the videogames. I watch the show occasionally, but I don;t play the card game... Currently.

Thats all I can think to say of for now ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Welcome to pC! im sure you'll like it here follow rules and post alot XD

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Wheee! Yep:P I'm gonna go make mah Trainer Card. I trust I can do it mah self :P

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • lunatone00 said:

I love pokemon alot! I always have :P I draw them and play the videogames. I watch the show occasionally, but I don;t play the card game... Currently.

Welcome to the boards Matt. XD You should play the card game, it's really fun. I used to only collect the cards, but once you get into the game, it gets addicting. I hope to see you around the boards!

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Heya Matt! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Hope you like it here. Meh, I only collect Pokemon Cards, but I like looking at them. XD

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    I could, play. But I could most likley only online. I'm like the only perso in school who likes pokemon ;) :P

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Yep -needs to go by LFH and grap a few packs shoved under Magic Packs so not to be seen :P- As I said: Im the only one in my school who like pokemon pretty much.

Thanks :D Your right I DO get alot of welcomes -feels loved-

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, welcome to The Pokemon Community! ^_^ I'm sure that you'll fit in well and enjoy it here, as long as you obey the rules and everything!

Ooh, and since drawing is my favorite hobby I draw the different characters a lot! But with the TCG... I only collect the cards, lol. I never bothered to learn how to play any of it. *sweatdrop*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • lunatone00 said:

Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back