• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh start.

입치트

Light up the night!
Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Some of you may know or remember me from my previous account. (Lily!)

I kind of drifted away from this place, but I remember how much fun I had here, and all the friends I made. I look back on my old posts and cringe...haha oh god. I thought it would be nice to gain interest in this place again, and I felt a fresh start and new account was the best way to do it. (I hope this is okay to do!)

I'm not a very avid poster here, but I like to contribute to the Art Gallery.

It is nice to be back here!

Ignore my terribad signature/avatar sdfsgdkjgdf

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fresh starts are always okay, as are return threads as long as you've been gone over a month.

Good to see you back around here, 'Lily'. :D

Here's to hoping that you stick around for awhile again, and have fun times.

Are you returning due to an interest in Pokemon, or did you just miss the forum in general? xD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Hey welcome back. Glad you missed us :D
    Well make sure to post and renew your sel, meet new pwople.
    I didnt know you b4. Maybe i will this time.
    Have fun and here have a cookie, it dosent control you mind..

~Countryemo

입치트

Light up the night!
    Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    @Drew: Thank you so much! I don't think I'll ever lose interest in Pokemon. I guess it's just a thing with forums in general; I tend to get bored with them, lose interest or find another place online to hangout. I remembered how much fun it was here and all the friends I made, (and to be able to make more new friends) so I guess I'm returning for that! Not to mention that this is the most friendly Pokemon forum I've ever been to. Thanks so much for the warm welcome back. <3

@countryemo: Haha thank you for the welcome back! I really appreciate it. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Is that Lily without the exclamation mark? If so sdkljflss I remember you omg how have you been. n_n It's been forever. Welcome back!

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Oh, I remember you. You use to post way back when I had my old account on here.

Anyways, Welcome back to PC. Enjoy your time here.

입치트

Light up the night!
    Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    @Lightning: I'm sorry, I'm not the Lily you are talking about. :C Ahaha.

@EmeraldSerenade: Thank you!

@Toshiro: Thanks a lot. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I've seen you around before. Glad to have you back though you don't know me! XD;

Have fun! C:

입치트

Light up the night!
    Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Thank you, BridZworld and Faline! :)
    I'll try to stay active this time.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Haha, didn't realize you made a thread, too. May as well post in it, yeah? X3

Welcome back! Stay here and hang out more this time, mmkay? Or at least try to. I'm glad you wandered back here. PC isn't quite the same for me without ya. :3

Back