• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
  • Okay...this is my first ever RPG...so if I made a mistake or something, try not to blow your fuse at me xD It only makes things worse...

The plot goes like this:
    You are one of eight people. These eight people have been chosen at random, by the help of a mysterious PokeDoll.
    Each of these eight people are currently attending a Pokemon fair in Tokyo, Japan. As they all wonder around, they suddenly are brought together by this doll, for some unknown reason. Nobody can understand why they are in awe over a simple doll, and as each of them go to touch it, they suddenly realise they are in suspended animation; heading off into the Pokemon World! You will be the first humans to EVER venture into the Pokemon World...surviving and catching Pokemon will be a test of wits and teamwork. Finding ways to capture Pokemon and invent things will be up to you.
    Each of the eight chosen-ones have a unique identity; different from the other seven. You cannot change the three personality variables.

I will be playing a Psychic Trainer called Yadori.

It's all up to you which one you want to be...
    {If they are asterisked (*), they are taken}

*A Water Trainer (wolfgoddess)*- calm, collected, cool
    *A Fire Trainer (Desgardes)* - passionate, hot headed, *Desgardes, mention a valuable that would go here*
    *A Psychic Trainer called Yadori (Psychic_Kimmy)* - mysterious, cold, hyper
    *A Dark Trainer (paige_pelletier)* - evil, impish, destructive
    *A Grass Trainer (pynpfan)* - likeable, popular, innocent
    *An Electric Trainer called Matt (Salamence Master)* - do things on impulse, ecstatic, clever
    *A Rock Trainer (possibly GVG, or if Anthem wants to come back..)* - able to focus really well, determined, spiritual
    *A Steel Trainer (Composer Of Requiems)* - protective, powerful, blunt

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Can I be a *Flying Trainer*
    mysterious, calm, clever

If not then,
    *A Psychic Trainer*

Can I switch Hyper for calm or something else?

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Okay then Desgardes, then you can be something else except for cute. Everyone else is accepted! oh, Composer Of Requiems, it's up to you to make them or find some to catch the Pokemon :D

Alana, if you had read the first post, I am the Psychic trainer, and it has been asterisked which means that it is taken. And no, there isn't a flying trainer, so you have to choose something else. Please read more carefully next time ^^

A few more chars and we can start!

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Thanks for that; and as I have mentioned just before, there are 8 people, and the only elements available are the ones that are in the first post...thanks for the entry!

And pynpfan, you can be the grass trainer! Since there is only Rock left, I will start anyway..

We are at the Pokemon Convention in Tokyo...just before we see the doll :)

IC:
    Today was one of the biggest days in Yadori's life. She had been a Pokemon Obsesser since it first came out, and exactly at noon, she was going to be at one of the biggest Pokemon Conventions in the world. She had been waiting for this day..for so long..and now it was just a few miles away!

Looking out of the car window, Yadori closes her eyes and then opens them; a feeling of excitement running through her body. She sits back in her seat, and can't help but smile.

Today, Yadori's face differed from normal. Instead of being rather tanned and depressed, her face was a bright tomato red; from sticking her head out of the window and in turn recieving windburn. Yadori is a rather youthful kid, being only thirteen. She has rather straight black hair, with waves of purple streaks rushing from her scalp downwards. She is fairly skinny, and hyperactive.

She stuck her head once more out of the window and screamed, "POKEMON, HERE I COME!"

~~~

Once at the convention, Yadori jumps out of the car and twirls around in circles for quite a while. Her parents, who don't quite understand the whole concept of Pokemon, just stand there and give her "the eyebrow". Yadori leaps up from the ground and grabs her parents' hands and drag them into the convention...

Yadori enters the convention and she gasps. There's people as far as the eye can see..all here for Pokemon...some of the biggest fans are here, and theres a stall for Pokemon Card Duellers. What a scene! She looks around at the various attractions but stops at one old and tattered stand...she stares at it for a while, and decides to advance closer to it...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic arrived. He quickly blended into the crowd, and looked like one of the natives anyway. His simple white coat and grey outfit was nothing exceptional, and he didn't want to attract too much attention.
    Bah. Pokemon. The result of a big company taking advantage of people's dreams and fantasies, then turning it into a money making venture. So far, it was successful.
    Nic crept through the stalls. He didn't want to be found... his combed black hair was ruffled from brushing through the crowd, and once, he almost lost his glasses.
    There was this nondescript stall, almost in tatters.
    What was it doing here? His curiosity overtaking his fear of being caught, he moved closer.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige walked through the crowd woundering what would be fun maybe she could play pokemon on the gameboy thing................ Paige's long dark brown hair was pulled into two ponytails (her ponytails are down to her ankles and people say her hair is black) her deep dark brown eyes were twinkleing with the thought of beating lots of trainers.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I was fixing my hair right before we left for the convention. I as so excited I couldn't help but twitch. I got into the car and rode to it. I was going into the convention by myself. My parents didn't seem to care. When we arrived I got out.

"Thanks! Mom;Dad! I'll see you later!" I made sure I had the cell phone with me. I started to walk around. I saw this tattered booth. I moved closer. It was drawing me forward. I seemed to forget everything. My only thought was on what was there.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • A small smile passes my lips as I enter the convention. Of course, I should never loose my cool. My hair was blond, though I had highlighted my hair blue out of Mother's spite. I walk along the streets, watching my older brother's car speed over to his girlfriend's place. Suddenly, a strange pressence filled me. It seemed to be whispering, "Sam, come here" (My true name's Samantha, but I utterly despise the name.) It was a tattered booth, funny, why did it look so...inviting? I drew nearer to it, seeing others walk to it, too.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • I saw a both outside of the convention I went to it sorta feeling happy........ my black baggy pants, and black baggy shirt with a pokeball on it were flapping in the wind...........

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Yadori examines the booth a little closer...it seemed so out of place here at a high-tech Pokemon Carnival. She was drawn a little closer, bit by bit. She counldn't help but go with the flow....all of the sudden, a little pink PokeDoll came into vision, and about four other people seemed to be drawn to it aswell. She gave up holding back and flew into the stand. She awoke in a spinning abyss, and she realised she couldn't move. The other four people didn't seem to be with her...maybe she had hit her head on the stall and passed out?

She cried out something that sounded like a "HELLLOOOO???". Noone answered, except the echo of her voice...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic heard someone shout out a moderate distance away.
    He waited. There was some movement nearby. Trust someone else to get him into trouble.

His mouth opened, a narrow slot at the edge of his face.
    -Quiet! This is probably a trap. We don't want attention.

Nic tried not to move, and strained his eyes, observing the surroundings while moving as little as possible.

It seemed to be... a forest? Or a park? He couldn't tell... but someone had moved him while he was out. What was it? Some hypnotic device? This had better not be a government operation...

There was no movement. Cautiously, he started to prop himself up, slowly at first, but as nothing seemed to happen, no guns, no harsh lights, he got up, and surveyed the surroundings.

Nothing out of the odinary... then, a flash of silver rose from behind a shrub. Some sort of bird.

Perfect. Breakfast. Since it was not around, he rushed over, and examined.

As expected, an egg. A very large egg. Maybe, he could share the egg with the person over there. No point wasting food.

He hoisted it to chest level. It was surprisingly heavy for an egg. And he had never seen an egg like that before.

--

OOC: Is it fine if I get hold of a baby Skarmory? ^^
    Otherwise I'll find some way to lose the egg...

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
  • ((I'll be Rock then... Meh...))

Raven was sitting in the Poke World after touching a strange PokeDoll, when all of a sudden, several other shapes flopped beside her, looking dazed. She spoke with a harsh tone to all of them...
    "Touched the PokeDoll, didn't you...?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back