• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Nic had this annoying feeling of being watched. The feather was still in his hand, but he didn't intend to use it. The Skarmory on his shoulder would be enough.
    The people watched them. Maybe they didn't know english.
    Time to try sign language.

He walked up to them, with empty hands. No weapons. Peace. Nothing.
    Then, he motioned with his hands, bringing them to his mouth, then went through a chewing and swallowing action. They needed food.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Nice job," I muttererd cooly at Nic, "They proably think you are a canble. No good in that, is it?" I laugh, looking wearily at the strange people. My Miltoc slithered behind me, its scales rippling in the light like colorful beads. I have this habit of disappearing and reapearing. My mom says I'm like a cat. I can show up at awkward places. I touch the flute in my pocket, that was a strange thing. It felt wet, yet, when I found it, it was dry. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled uneasily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back