• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Utter Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Basically, a group of kids each find a special amulet. When they eventually put it on, they become either part inu(dog) or neko(cat). They also each gain special powers of their own. This will be the type of RP where we sort of wing it and see where the wind takes us.

I have only two rules for who joins this. That they post at least once a day, and they you can type properly. Look at the new RP rule if you don't know what I mean by that. If you fail to meet these specifications, I reserve the right to be able to kick you from the RP. (although if you miss a day I can let it slip, XD)

Heres the form:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Name: De
    Inu or Neko: Inu
    Appearance:A plain black dog, who happens to have wings that can be used for nothing most of the time
    Personality:Unenthusiastic, the old wise one of the group. Dosen't take things to seriously, has a endless supply of yarn balls. Gets mad at the other for still being able to have human forms
    Powers: Can become a panther with wings that can be used for fighting...and he has fireballs...you gotta have the fireballs

David it was my idea XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Shauni
    Inu or Neko: Neko, a black one.
    Appearance: has white hair that goes to the center of her back, a white sweater, amber eyes, black slacks, and a gold necklace that has a blue diamond hanging from it.
    Personality: icy cold, enjoys playing pranks, generally causes beleif of bad luck.
    Powers: she can see no matter how dark it is, and she can climb up anything that can be punctured, and can hear exceptionally well.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Darnit Davick!! Gemme some credit!!! ><

Name: Paige
    Inu or Neko: Neko
    Appearance: Human: Dark brown hair, that is tossled and wavy, reaches her mid back. Sea Geen Eyes.
    Cat: A small, short haired, cat. Her fur is dark brown with black blochs. Same sea green eyes, and a brown leather coller with a gold bell.
    "Fusion": Looks the same as she dose normaly, only she has brow cat ears at the top of her head, and a tail, her eyes have the cat-ish looking puples. Wears the cat coller and bell too.
    Personality: Playful, Has a bad Temper when Provoked, Other wise, harmless. She ends her sentnces with "nyu" (god that sounds fimiller... >.>;; ) Loves balls of yarn.
    Powers: Very Agile and she can jump very high. She can shoot green lazer eye beams from her eyes. It hurts when she scratchs too.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I'd like to join, I also hope you find my typing skills up to par as I think they're horrible. XD Also, If I fill the form out wrong, tell me please.

Name: Raven
    Inu or Neko: Ino
    Appearance: An average fourteen year old boy, with a slighlty athletic build. He has long, curly brown hair, and light green eyes, tinted with a bit of yellow.
    Dog Looks: He is a snow wolf, with genereally white fur. He has some brown streaks though.
    Personality:A moody child, usually considered weak. He is quite strong though, and intelligent for his age.
    Powers: Being from the icey tundra, anything he scratches at or bites instantly turns into ice. He is also very quick and agile.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: David
    Appearance: Human: Blue eyes, red hair, 5'11" David wears a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey sweater, along with a pair of black running shoes. He wears the hood of his sweater over his head all of the time, because when the amulet tried changing him, he took it off, leaving two red, pointed dog ears, as well as increased size of his canine teeth.
    Dog: As a dog, David has the same pointed ears that he has when he is human. The rest of his body is coated in red-orangey fur, and he's a medium-sized dog. David rarely transforms though since he hates the idea of being something different.
    Personality: David has a bad temper, and doesn't like to be told what to do. He's serious most of the time, but opens up as you get to know him.
    Powers: David has the ability to create illusions, and specializes in manipulating the darkness.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Name: Riyu
    Appearance: Riyu
    Inu Appearence: Riyu as a complete wolf
    Personality: Riyu is very independent, and doesnt talk a lot. She gets mad quite easily, and could care less about other peoples feelings. She is extremely competitive, and is always willing to fight. But deep down in side...deep, deep, down inside...Riyu is a very caring person.
    Powers: Riyu is very experienced when it comes to martial arts, but other than that, she doesnt really have any special power of her own. If she does, they are yet to be discovered....

Last edited:

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    OOC: kay, Davick alowed me to start off...

IC:

It was a normal day like any other, I woke up, got ready for school, and walked there. I ushaly caught up with some of my friends half way there, and taged along with them. I couldnt find anyone today.

"Must be running late this morning..."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was walking down a sidewalk, just like any other day. I was just in reach of school when I found a small box on the sidewalk. I stopped and bent down to pick it up, as I opened the small brown wicker case a light came shining out. I saw six lights shoot out, I instantly dropped the box in a fright. I slowly came closer to it again, I opened it up and found a small black amulet.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Can I still join?

Name: Violet

Appearance:
    Human: She has waist length dark bluish purple hair, vivid light amethyst eyes that is always filled with many jovial emotions, and is fair skinned. She stands in five foot three and has a slender yet athletic built. She wears different sets of clothes but often something loose, comfortable, and sporty, along with running shoes.

Dog: In her dog form, her body is covered in a dark violet, kind of black-looking, fur and is rather petite. She has large eyes that still is vivid and that still holds the dreamy look.

Personality: With unfamiliar people, Violet tends to get timid around them, but it only takes a while before her optimistic, na?ve, and hyper persona appears. She acts tomboyish and is too daring for her own good. She can also be stubborn, at times.

Powers: She is an Olympic-leveled athlete and gymnast and is very skilled at fencing. She has a special ability but she has trouble determining what it is.

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I looked up. The sky was glowing! Sudenly a flash of light shot down and landed at my feet, I jumped back and fell to the ground. The light slowly smuthered out and a green amulet was left in it's place.

"What the...?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I came up to the amulet and picked it up. It began to shine and I felt a strange force coming over me.

"This won't end well..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I'm never going to beat the high score..." I muttered as I walked out of the arcade. I had set a goal that I would beat the high score on Street Fighter. I decided I'd take the way through the park to school. I always went to the arcade before school started, but today I was running late!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "What the...hey wait! Where am I?!" I thought as I franticly searched around. I was in some dank ally, I fumbled out of the ally and onto the sidewalk. I was facing a empty sidewalk, I muffled out into the open. "Hey! Why the tick can't I get up?! Uh, what happened to me?! Four legs! Crap! Someone help!" I shouted as I came to a window and saw a dog's body in the reflection.

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I slowly picked up the amulet, I looked it over and and put it around my neck. Instantly it begain glowing again.
    "Ack!!"

I tried to take it off, but I couldnt bring my hands to my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my feet, they were now dark brown paws, I ran quickly to a puddle I was in the street. I looked in shock at my reflection. I was a cat!

"Whats going on, nyu?!?!"
    I yelled franticly, I suddenly heared a truck horn and dashed out of the street, and begain running in the direction of my school.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I began to wander around the streets wondering what to do, it was very early still and no one seemed to be on the streets. "Good thing I suppose,woof. Wouldn't want to scare people with a winged dog,woof."

I saw a small brown cat in front of me and got the sudden urge to chase it.

"Hey you,woof! Get back here,woof!"

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I heard a dog barking and turned around. The do had... wings? It to chase after me, so I instinclivly ran.

"Go away, nyu!! Stop chacing me!!"
    I yelled, I climbed up the neerest tree and watched the dog from above, hpefully he couldnt fly.

"I said go away, nyu!!"
    I hissed, what happened next made the situation even odder than befor. Shoots of green, came out of my eyes and zaped the dog.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Something caught my eye in a fountain in the middle of the park. "An amulet?" I muttered as I put it over my neck, thinking that nobody would miss it. But it suddenly began glowing. My first instinct was to remove it, so i did. Something felt different though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Gah! Hey that was mean!" I yelled as I tried to jump onto the tree. "Well...I do have wings..." I muttered as I began flapping them as fast as I could" C'mon you stupid thing work!" I tried to do a running start but endded up only landing on my face, while the cat kept laughing."Aww, darn this, I'll give up on the flying"
    "I'm not trying to hurt you...I just got a strange sent like I've seen you before" I said as my tail began to wag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back