• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Utter Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "I won't argue. If I bring back the memories- heck, I'm still a kid- I'll break down crying, and I don't want to do that. not in front of you two." I said, my voice breaking slightly.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    "If you act like you dont want to belong, humans will make sure you dont, nyu."
    I said inching away from blue, he was nice enough, but as a cat, I prefered to stay away from dogs.

"and who says I dont have a hidden life-style, nyu. I just bleand in better than most, nyu. Now if you'll exscuse me, I need to figure out a way to become human again."

With that, I ran out of the house, leaping out of a open window. I headed back to the park, that looked like the place where the amulets came from.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "She is right,woof." I said as I came to my feet and stretched. "You know if you don't try and you the mind set that the world is against you,woof. It will be like that,woof. You've got to be confident in yourself,woof." I said as I came to the door.

"I'm going to go think...I might be going to my school...see the other children...woof" I muttered as I left the office

Years
  • I watched them leave, whispering silently to myself "they don't know. I don't belong here." I hopped up, and headed for a nearby desk that I plucked a short, light, sharp exacto knife from. I'd need it later. I put it in a small pouch that hung around my neck, and i took off, to see if there really was a way to turn back into a human..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    As I walked along allyways trying to avoid the
    unwanted attention of a winged dog. "Meh...this sucks, now I've really now idea what I should do,woof." I said as I came to a small red building, the one that used to be my school.

"Well then,woof...I'll go think,woof" I muttered as I found a latter and used my wings to make my way up on the roof. I walked around on the roof for a while watching the scenery pass. Evenutally I decided to take a rest, and laid down.

"Hmm, might as well not rush it. I've got no idea what to do or where to...what's that,woof?" I shouted as I came to my legs disturbed by some strange unseen force.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I purred as a little girl held me. It was the only thing I could think of doing, find a human and hopefuly they would take the amuled off.

"Here kitty!!"
    she took a brown coller out of her back pack. She must have been an elementry student. She put the coller around my neck and scratched my ears.

"Take the amulet off darnit, nyu!!"
    I yelled, but she couldnt hear me. After a minute or too her mother showed up to take her home, she whined a while, but her mother said they had enough animals already.

"I wanted uoi to take this thing OFF, nyu!! not give me another one, nyu!!"
    I hissed, but then sighed in defete. I was out of ideas, I decided to wonder around a bit more, I had nothing better to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I sighed and moaned a little as I came to my senses. I couldn't remember what had happened, something had come at me on the roof and attacked me, but wait! Where was I? Who bought me here? I though as I looked around, I was in a pitch black room, I felt three bodies come around me. I heard them whisper something and I tried, but wasn't able to come to my feet.

I heard the three bodies whisper something, "Amulet rewrite..." It tappered from silent chants to yells. It lasted for what seemed like hours, until I felt something pick me up. I saw a shorded figure come to me, it was wearing a cloak. It took my amulet in it's hand and seemed as if it wrote something in it. I then fell asleep silently once again.

"Uh..wha..where..oh..wo..of" I tried to mutter some words out when I came to. I was in not another ally or park, I was on a vally,a lush green medow at the foot of the vally. I tried to come to my feet, but quickly passed out again.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • When I had taken off the amulet mid-transformation, it had knocked me out for about an hour.
    "What... happened..." I muttered as I woke up. "Did somebody attack me? Wait, no," I said to myself as I glanced as the amulet that was wrapped around my head. I guess I had gotten it most of the way.
    I got up, then realized I was standing on 4 legs! "This... isn't good..."

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I heard dog, barking neer me. I turned around and clmbed up a tree, watching him from above.

"What isnt good, nyu?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back