• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I is random." "WHAT?"

Years
  • Do you do/say random things?

I do. Usually, I would call my friends in 5 AM to see if they're still alive(so far so good), I check for crow's (not one, but two attacked me!), I always rub my hands together in class..etc., etc., etc.

What about you?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yes I am pretty random x]. I usually blurt random things out in class such as COOKIES N CREME, also because we were learning about parabolas in Trig I made my own word for it called a Rabowla. Lastly I have a tendency to use words that could be mistooken as curse to replace actual ones such as bench as..cot, fawk, and got ham. I got in trouble for saying bench though xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm really bad about yelling things when they come to mind. A limo passed us when we were on the practice field the other night and I just screamed "LOOK A LIMO!!!!" without thinking and everyone looked at me funny. :(

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh Syd you just reminded me of a good friend of mine. Everytime she sees and airplane she turns to me like "LOOK AN AIRPLANE" xD. Love her to death though

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • When my friends and I saw a squirrel in High School, we would start yelling "SQUIRREL! SQUIRREL! SQUIRREL!" until it was out of sight, Mind you, there were plenty of people walking nearby, and they alll just walked past us while giving us funny looks. XD We had so much fun. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, I used to more when I was younger.

Now it's rare, only when I'm talking to a few certain people, and usually only online.
    It also normally involves caps lock.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • yes. when i went to school i'd blurt out in class things like " I feel like pizza!" or "Mr/Mrs/Ms 'insert teachers name here' have you ever 'insert something stupid her' "
    And when talking to a good friend, instead of saying hi, I say something stupid that makes no sense. Or sometimes random words come in to my head so I blurt them out (like PARVAYE!)
    i'm a very weird person. anyone who knows me irl, knows that I'm just strange. Although i think my closer friends are used to me babbling about nothing, so somethimes I'll ask a serious question or say something serious, but they don't listen until i properly get there attention

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • I just remembered a story of how random I am.

Back in high school, I was taking Biology (naturally). It was the middle of the week, so the period was 85 minutes long.

I spoke out randomly nearly 200 times, if memory serves, in that 85-minute timespan. They kept track on the whiteboard. :P

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Ehm... I'm not 'random' as such... more I sometimes only say the end part of my thought train, so people tend to not understand how I turned a conversation about fruit into a conversation about why I need to go outside more often. In my head, it makes sense. But then again, nobody else is in my head.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I wouldn't call myself random, just very chaotic. I'm only random when I'm trying to be which rarely occurs naturally.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • I'm quite random, I guess.
    Randomly says she's hungry, sings random songs, randomly hugs people... uh yeah, that's me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I am random. :D One of my friends and I would do or say the most random things ever! She moved though, and I miss her. :(

Years
  • Eh. Sometimes. All depends on how bored/hyper I am, who I'm with at the time, where I am, ect... I feel I am a lot less random than I used to be, although that doesn't mean I'm not. :p Apples!

Years
  • I can be random at times during online convos or even around my friends in real life. I have to be in a good mood though.

Back