• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

team aqua in the first pokemon movie.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • I was watching The first movie I had on a video tape and in the begining when hes battling this guy before he gets the invitation... The guy he was battling has a bandana with the team aqua symbol on it.

Coinsidence?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. They weren't even working on Gen III when that movie aired. They were working on Gen II (That's why Orange was created). That's what I assume.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Also note how he didn't use Water-type Pokémon and wore different colors from Team Aqua. It would've been interesting if they did appear though.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • He's wearing a bandanna. That's the only similarity. I'm pretty sure there have been other characters wearing bandanna in the anime. If you seriously think that's the Aqua logo on it, you might want to look closer and compare it to another Pokemon related logo.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It's not the same thing now that I'm looking at it, symbol nor color, but it's still pretty similar. It's possible they retrieved the outfit idea from this character though. I'd go and agree with Vernikova on this one though, it would have been cool to have early glances at evil teams beforehand. Just to know they existed. Then again, we didn't know the generation to come would exist either, so...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sadly, unless they plan 2 consecutive generations....it isn't happening :(

I think it's meanta be a skull and crossbones...

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Even though they look similar [Bandana] I don't think he is part of Team Aqua.

Back