• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do i get my signature to appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i am not sure how to get my signature to appear below my posts?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • To make a signature you go to user CP at the top of the screen and click on edit signature, there you can make a signature in the box, then when you save it, it will appear at the bottom of the posts.

Hope this helps. :D

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    If it's images you're asking about, then you have to go to 'edit signature' in the user control panel, and use the code:

Code:
    [img]insert image url here[/img]

Years
  • how do i sign it? or does it come automatically?

i got the picture to save as my sig but i cant get it to come up in my posts. when i preview it, it shows the picture in a seprate box above ,but in the chat box it shows [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • It will come up automatically after you've saved it. Right, the way you are doing it is inserting the picture from your computer, correct?

Have you done this? You've gone to user CP, edit signature, scroll down and underneath the signature picture column there should be an "Choose File" under option 2, select your picture from your computer and okay it. Then you should have a picture appear above the option, click the "Insert Signature Picture" and you [SIGPC][/SIGPIC] will come up but once you preview it it should in theory be there, once you've done that you've scrolled to the bottom and clicked "Save Signature".

Years
  • Okay. Firstly, you need to click User CP up in the left-hand corner of your page. Secondly, you need to select "Edit Signature" from the drop down menu that pops up. Then, you need to put in [sigpic][/sigpic] into the white box on that page that shows up in the Edit Signature box that should show up in the middle of that page to tell it to use the picture you uploaded to the site for your signature picture. That is, if you've even uploaded a picture to the site. Then you scroll down the page and click the button that says "Save Signature" at the bottom of the Signature Picture box, which is below the Edit Signature box.

This is basically what Cold Fusion said, but worded slightly differently.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • And if you'd bothered to read the FAQ you would have gotten the answer to your question, but who does that anyway? We only wrote it for our health.
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back