• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Egg-Making Progress Thread? (More detail inside)

The Fire Hazard

Littly Baby Tododile
Years
This is an odd idea, but would anyone care or be interested if I made an egg making progress thread? I'm in the middle of making eggs of all my current Pokemon so i can transfer them to Black and White when I get it, and I want to record my progress, first of all because I like recording things, and secondly because I could keep track of things easier. Who knows, maybe if other people happen to be doing the same thing they could post their progress too (doubt it)

Is this a stupid idea? I'm new here so I dunno. I kinda wanna do it..

Melody

Banned
Years
Theoretically, this kind of stuff could be PMed to the moderator of the forum in question. Like if you wanted it in the Black/White forums, you could PM Forever.
Still, it's up to the staff nonetheless and I don't see any staff member posting in this thread saying "No", so would you kindly link me to where this has been asked before Charizard★?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Actually, if a thread were to be made on egg making in B/W, I'd lock it. However, we don't have an eggs/daycare thread in general (that is alive), so if you wanted to, you could create a thread on the users opinions of the daycare/breeding, or something, asking questions like whether you think breeding is easier in B/W, whether you use the daycare often, etc. Then, since it relates (and as long as you're on-topic), you could probably say something along the lines of "So far I've made eggs for 20 of my old Pokemon, they're way harder to hatch in B/W", or something like that. Just a general egg making thread we wouldn't allow.

...hopefully that makes sense.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I think you would fancy these ideas for record keeping:

Use your Personal Notepad in your User CP. You may use up to 65535 characters.

PM yourself a list of what eggs you have bred.

Find an old post of yours, edit it, and bookmark the link or paste the link to the post in your sig.

Use Microsoft Word/Notepad/Email.

Back