• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The banner

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Your banner to the homepage is unnecessarily large, there really shouldn't be a horizontal bar, especially in forums.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The banner is perfect size? It doesn't make me have to scroll left or right, the whole forum does :p But you know, you learn to live with it. It honestly isn't that irksome. Dx

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That's usually a sign that you are 10 years behind in technology, actually...

Or it could be a bug. Either one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I know there are some that are pretty wide horizontally, but switch to a theme that isn't fixed-width and you won't have that problem. There are like 50 themes on PC so it shouldn't be too hard to find something else you like!

I know our default theme right now (Gen InVerse) is unnecessarily wide because it doesn't fit on 1024x768 which is still a popular screen resolution. :/ But I'm pretty sure it's the only fixed-width theme that won't fit on that screen size.

Back