• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shrek!!!

Years
  • Well if you like shrek guss what!Their coming out with SHREK 2 :D It is supposed to be the best and Shrek and Fiona got married so they'll have a kid I can't wait to see it!!! ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    Yes there is a Shrek 2, It will be Beter than Shrek 1.
    It is coming in 2004............

AshhsA

husha husha!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2003
    i saw the trailer for Shrek 2. It's awesome! i can't wait to see it!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I dunno, the second parts always suck >_<;;

I heard its about Fiona's parents are coming to celebrate her marriage, then thing is, they don't know Fiona's an ogre ^^;;

But I'm not totally excited, but I really liked Shrek! XD!! My fav one was the Donkey, he he, he just can't stop talking.. XD!!

*Gets ripped to shreds by ogres*

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I heard on website called Gregs Previews that it was supposed to be like meet the parents. I might be wrong tho.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Seeing as that's what the trailers were about I'd say that was right.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Haven't heard about it until now, but it sounds pretty cool!

Mew

this is the first ive heard ov this i cant wait now it gonna be good i love the first 1

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've heard about the new one! ^_^ It will have where Fiona and Shrek get married, and her parents come to meet 'her new husband'. And they have no idea that him and her are both ogres, lol. I can't wait to see this one, the first was so funny!

Back