• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advent Calendars!

Do you use an Advent Calendar?

• Total voters

Jess

Banned
Years
Do you use Advent Calendars?
I use one every year, This year I bought a $39.99 'Classical Advent Calendar' from Walmart o.O
Last year was a $9.99 Candy Only advent calendar >.>

The Classic Advent Calendar is very large, It is 3 Feet x 3 Feet, And inside can be anything from Candy Canes to a stone,to a message to nothing.Today I opened December 1st and found a Blueberry Candycane ^_^ *And Im admiring it for the fact that Blueberry candycanes cost $5 for a pack of 12 O___O

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My mom stopped buying those 2 years ago. ;_; Even though the chocolate is yucky (it's so gross to me now XD), it's still the joy of getting up in the morning and eating chocolate for breakfast that I miss. x3

;_; Now I wanna go out and buy one...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I've never uzed one before, and I don't think I know anyone who doez. But I'd love to uze one. Every year I mean to azk my mom about getting one, but I alwayz forget. Maybe next year we'll uze one =3

Neh, there'z no choice for me. =P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I don't think we've had one at my house since I was little. I can just barely remember having one hanging on the wall in the living room when I was little...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
Even though the chocolate is yucky (it's so gross to me now XD), it's still the joy of getting up in the morning and eating chocolate for breakfast that I miss. x3
Which is why I still buy them. Umm...the chocolate in the morning part, not the yuckyness. I'm buying mine tomorrow in fact.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
Years
I haven't had one in years. I think we stopped when my mom got married to my stepdad. I don't think he's a fan of it. ;-;

They're so much fun to open and eat (although I was given a peice of one this year. Our german teacher was handing them out for about two dollars, and the candy wasn't exactly the greatest. ;-; ).
I should convice my mom to buy one. That would be so much fun. IT would sure bring back the memories. ^^

... what should I vote for?

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
Years
I had them every year a few years earlier, those with jelly bears and chocolate in it, but I don't have a real one now. Only my gf gave me a greeting card with a "built-in calendar" with doors to scratch open... :D

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I've been using them every year I've known about them.

haven't got one yet this year though, and it's December the 3rd
hammer.gif

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've never had an advent calendar. My brother has one every year... but I think when I first got one, I spat out the chocolate and wouldn't eat any more. So, my parents kinda got the hint. Now, I'm just not botherd anyways. :/

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I absolutely love advent calendars and have one every year (always the cadbury classic one)..except this year :'(
Every shop i've been to has sold out of them, and just offers cadbury selection boxes instead (CD will know what im talking about)...i miss having one...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Errr... No. My mom doesn't buy fun things. ;_; And they sound expensive. o.o;

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Only a couple of pounds/dollars ^^
They just have 24 (or 25, depends on the calendar) little cardboard windows to open. Inside the window can be either a picture or a piece of chocolate (depending again on which brand you buy)

Back