• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite steel type?

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Even tho this is the r/s/e forum, I'd say Steelix. It rox!
    This thread shlda been made in Pokemon General...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'll move this to Pokemon General, so you can talk about all types of Steel Pokemon (although there aren't that many :/)

As for my favourite... probably Steelix, because of its 00ber high defenses that pwn everything else apart from Shuckle.

Let's move it, move it move it! XD

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • STEELEON!! XD; Anyways. I like erm ... o.o; Mauwile! It's so cute... but other than that, I like Skarmory and Steelix. o.o;;;

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Metagross for battle, Steelix for awesomeness and interesting looks, and Aron for being so darn cute. I mean, look at it! It's so adorable! I want one for a pet! I also kinda like Scizor's looks and it's bright red, which is cool.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Skarmory. Dunno why, but I've liked it since I saw it first (when my cousin traded one to my Gold version).

Back