• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I can see why---your site looks great even if I don't know how to read any part of it.
    Welcome to PC and I hope you will have a great time here, because we love pokemon too ^_^
    Hey maybe instead of that "We are still working on a better slogan" we are having now on the banner they should use "Because we love Pokemon too ^_^" !

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hey dude!
    Welcome to PC, I am Phantom, it's really nice to meet ya!!

DUDE?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    you don't read it because it's Turkish:) I'm from Turkey:)
    Your site is SUPER!!! But, i have a question: I want a forum like this forum(oh, by the way, my English is NOT good :( ). How do I do a forum like this forum??
    YES!!! WE LOVE POKEMON!!!! But We watching Pokemon's old cartoons in Turkey:( Our watched last cartoon was Charizard Chills(??? sorry for my English:( ). We didn't watch Johto!!!!! :(:(:(
    Well, nice to meet you again:) I'm thinking to do English to my site... I hope...

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Thanks pokemoncu!
    I have no idea how to set up a forum board actually. Maybe someone else will tell you the answer to that.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    i know :dead: :( Turkish Televisions are not buying Johto episodes... Do you help me??

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Welcome to PC pokemoncu!!

BTW, to get a board like this one, I believe you will have to pay for a v-bulletin license.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    Thank you:):) But, my site is Turkish(that's bad:(, i want to do English this site, but I don't think so now...

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • use a translater to make your site english... copy & paste, or people can search your site on google and hit 'Translate this Page'

Always worked for me ;)

Back