• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to myself!!!!

Years
  • Hello, umm.. im new to Pokecommunity and i say "HI"

:D i played Pokemon from Gen 1 and the only versions i have not played yet is the Heartgold and Soulsilver because i just feel like i am going to be doing the same thing again..

Hmmm the only thing that i find hard in the game is a person in real life to trade with.. so ive never acquired pokemon like Gengar or Machamp and so on.. sad..

Anyway im 20, male, student at the University and its been 9 years now since ive been playing.. and during 9 years people around me has been telling me that im childish to play such a game but i find it very funny, relaxing and sometimes i learn things that i would not learn normally while playing this game!! :)

Thank you for reading this and well good game to all of you..

PS: I'm from Mauritius :)

Years
  • Thank you :)
    and thanks for the advice :), i will go and read around to see how everything works in here and then i will start interacting crazy :P
    :)

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Traitorous traders that have bad traits, and trade on your trust to betray you. If I have it straight.

Anyway, all bad word games aside...

Hellooooooooo there. Mauritius did you say...? *Wikipedo's it*

...0_0 We got any other Mauritians here?

*Gigglesnort* Mauritians. I'm sorry, but that's just too easy...

Anyways.

You are now Long Ears #53 in my book. Welcome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, YanAzazel! Welcome to PC! The most amazing place ever. You're not the only college student who plays Pokemon. There are a lot of them here who love to play Pokemon, and/or cherish all the memories during the good 'ol days. :D Trust me, you will love it here. When you get a chance, read the Community Rules, and you'll be just fine. HAVE FUN~! ^_^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Ahem... welcome to the forums! Well... it's the same thing, only better? You might still want to try it out. Who knows, maybe you'll like HGSS, too!

Well, I hope that I do see a lot of you sooner or later around the forums. Have fun!

Back