• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparison

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Okay, well. I have only seen pokemon 2000. 2 and 3. My favorite so far was the second one! I watched the third one last night and it was weird and I didn't like it because I don't like unknown. So what is you favorite pokemon movie? Is there any movies that are good that I should rent? (pokemon movies )

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • I like the fourth one, the one with the Celebi and Sammy. But my favorite is the second one. The first one is good too, I haven't watched the fifth one yet, so I'm not so sure about it. It seems scary-ish in the commercial though.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I've seen the movies 1-5 and this is my top 5 so far:

1. movie 5 & 3
    2. movie 4 & 2
    3. movie 1

I haven't seen the 6th movie yet. But from the clips and amv i've seen it looks like a great movie.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Ok here is my list:

1)# 5th (i love Latias and Latois. Also i think it has a good story)
    2# 3rd (I like all the battling in it. Has a good story)
    3# 1st ( like tha battleing, has mewtwo and good story)
    4# 2nd( it was ok but no battling and i sisi not like the guy that was trying to get Lugia)
    5# 4th ( just a odd movie but liked Celebi)

I have not seen 6th one yet but from what i have seen it mgith become my new 1#

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I've only seen upto 4 *mumbles about lousy Miramax releasing 4ever only on video/dvd, and releasing it only last month* But faves is a toughie. If i could join up mewtow strikes back (i.e. Pokemon the 1st movie) with Mewtwo Returns, I'd say they are the best as a whole. Though if it had to be one movie on its own it'd be the 4th ....not quite sure why. All i can say is that i've never cried so much in a movie (and I bearly ever cry anyways let alone in movies). Awww when Ash tries to feed Celebi the berries *sniff* though i loved the twist with Sammy :)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I loved the 2nd one whith Lugia and the legendary birds but I also like the 1st one, I never saw Mewtwo Returnes and I never saw the 4th and 5th ones in theater *stupid miramax* but did see the fourth finaly.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    I like the fourth movie the best 'cause it has Suikun in it.
    I was greatly disappointed by the sound of its voice. It sounds hidious! It just doesn't seem right to hear a low voice out of such a beautiful Pokemon.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • 1.2- what can I say? I just liked it a lot!

2.4- kinda cute. It had Suicune in it too!

3.1- If it wasn't for 2000 and 4Ever, this would be my fav. I just thought it was cool. It had a good plot.

4.5- I thought it was kinda cool, but in the end I was a touch confused. I'm not quite sure why.

5.3- It was okay, but it was ... Hmm. Odd? Also, strange.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    I agree. I never understood the story of the 3rd movie!

Hey! At least there's someone out ther who agrees with me! Go me! I'm not so weird after all! *does victory dance*

Back