• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparison

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
Years
  • I like them all. I watched the japanese originals. And in comparison with the german dubs (how cruel) the dubbings made no sense to me. The story has changed to much. And if I had to rate them (the originales) I would have to say: No, sir. I couldn't. (I loved the birth of myuutsu and the radio drama)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im yet to see 5...*throws a torch at Miramax* well 4 is about young Oak finding Celibi in a forest and this hunter dude wants to get Celebi so it sends itself and Young Oak to the future where Ash is and they meet up and try to stop this Rocket dude who catches Pokemon and turns them evil...somethin like that! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I haven't seen the 5th movie yet, thanks to Miramax. *runs to plant bombs around the Miramax studio* o.o; But so far, I love all of the others. Pok?mon 3 was confusing at first, but I think now that I've watched it several times I can understand it more. As for my favorite.. I liked Pok?mon 2000 the best. I dunno why; maybe because everything looked pretty, and I love Lugia and Articuno. ^_^ I really recommend that you atleast rent all of the movies some time.

<EDIT> And I'm pretty sure that the 5th movie is coming out sometime in January.. I want to say the 16th or 18th.

Last edited:

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • @ Sapphire Latios

yukinari isn't young prof. odamaki.

btw i also liked the raikou special. i've searched houndrets of internet sites to get a copy from it. (but its a bad one :'-( )

in my opinion the story of pokemon: kesshoto no teio is a little bit weird because they dubbed it bad. all movie storylines are clear to understand in the originals.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well. Thats what I hate also. I hate when the stories are hard to understand! Like thethird movie! I might rent some pokemon movies these weekend. I hope they are at the video store. I bet you I will get so embarresed when I'm looking for them! Ahh!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I have only seen the first three movies, all in the theatres. I must say that the first was the most boring, second was my favorite, and the third was the most action-packed, but as usual they are all too preachy. I heard the fourth one the horrible, but I don't know about the fifth.

Back