• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Item-shiny trade thread

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    If you want a shiny, I can make it for you, assuming that I have the parents and the Pokemon in question is non-legendary.
    This is NOT done with hacking. I don't cheat or use cheating devices. I only use what's been provided for me in-game.

What I'm looking for
    TM 13 Ice Beam, x1
    TM 24 Thunderbolt, x1
    TM 26 Earthquake, x1
    Toxic Orb, x1
    Leftovers, x2
    TM 71 Stone Edge, x1
    Tamato Berry, x11

Now, in the case of a shiny in exchange for an item, I can't guarantee the quality of the shiny or that it will be quite the right nature. So above is for a random shiny of the Pokemon of your choice, given that I have a parent necessary for it.

HOWEVER
    I will take shiny requests for natures and one or two perfect IV's. Now, because there's a fair amount of time involved in this, I would like something pretty good in return.
    Shiny requests for natures A legendary/ a Pokemon with 31 IVs in a stat that can be bred.
    Shiny requests for natures and one flawless IVs a Pokemon with two flawless IVs in any stat that can be bred/ a legendary with a decent nature/ a Ditto with one flawless IV
    Shiny requests for natures and two flawless IVs a Pokemon that can be bred with three flawless IVs in any stats/ a legendary with a decent nature and two flawless IVs that complement its nature and its stats/ a Ditto with two flawless IVs.
    Shiny requests for natures and three flawless IVs VERY DIFFICULT AND TIME-CONSUMING a Ditto with three flawless IVs.

I hope that's fairly reasonable. Right now, I'm not looking to do a ton of work, but I'm not completely opposed to it either.
    I do, on occasion, do shiny requests for free. Right now I'm really looking for above TMs and items (though berries are low priority), but I'll definitely consider an occasional free request.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    I can give you all the items you desire for 2 of the three: Shiny modest Lapras, Shiny adamant Gligar or shiny modest Slowpoke.

iKrm.

Bleh
    Years
  • I dont have the tm's your looking for but the shiny i want is a mudkip a female mudkip but if you cant breed me a shiny female mudkip then ill take whatever gender pops out..check my trade for up to 3 pokemon from there for the mudkip.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    All right. I can do that.
    I'll have those shinies for you before too long. ^
    Also, did you get that shiny Mudkip, ikrm?
    And ^^^ I've sent you a couple messages, but so far I haven't had any luck getting a hold of you. It could take a bit, but I can get them to you.

One thing I forgot to mention- I'm also writing about a chapter everyday for something I'm working on, and balancing college, so please bear with me.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Shiny Spinarak? Yeah. I should be able to do that.
    Gimme a bit though. Like I said, patience. I'll get to it when I can here in the next day or two. (Lots of requests, even outside of this thread... writing... school exams... etc.)

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Ok I can trade on saturday
    And btw do you need help in writing :)

I won't be in town Saturday. I'll be in Kansas City, where there won't likely be Wi-Fi. :( How's Friday or Sunday sound?
    As for writing, thank you! But this is an independent project, mostly. Not that I wouldn't love to collaborate some time. That could be cool.

please!!!! i need a shiny female cacnea and female shiny silcoon

Cacnea and Silcoon... hmm...
    I could go out and catch the Cacnea to breed. The Silcoon wouldn't be terribly hard either (aside from discerning which one the Wurmple evolves into).
    Do you have anything you'd be willing to offer in return?

Change of plans. I won't be gone Saturday.

Last edited:

shinyroserade

MotherNatures Grass Gym Leader
    Years
  • I won't be in town Saturday. I'll be in Kansas City, where there won't likely be Wi-Fi. :( How's Friday or Sunday sound?
    As for writing, thank you! But this is an independent project, mostly. Not that I wouldn't love to collaborate some time. That could be cool.

Cacnea and Silcoon... hmm...
    I could go out and catch the Cacnea to breed. The Silcoon wouldn't be terribly hard either (aside from discerning which one the Wurmple evolves into).
    Do you have anything you'd be willing to offer in return?

Change of plans. I won't be gone Saturday.

i have tomato berries and i have stone edge

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    i have tomato berries and i have stone edge

All right. I don't have rare candies though, so I'll probably have to train the Wurmple once to make sure it evolves into Silcoon. Should I go ahead and put the few EV's I do acquire in special attack?

iKrm.

Bleh
    Years
  • All right. I don't have rare candies though, so I'll probably have to train the Wurmple once to make sure it evolves into Silcoon. Should I go ahead and put the few EV's I do acquire in special attack?

I can trade you leftover and toxic orbs for a shiny totodile and a female shiny bulbabsaur if its ok with you.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • ill give you ice beam and thunderbolt for a shiny slowpoke and a shiny squirtle. i even have 2 ice beams if you want. :]

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    scratch my shiny slowpoke, I just realized I already have one. Surprise me with a shiny in it's place.

Actually, scratch all my shinies. Replace them with your personal favorite shinies, with a nature that fits nicely. I can give you unlimited numbers of all items in exchange.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Okay, okay! Haha
    I can do all of the above requests, and I'll try to have all of them done by Sunday.
    However, until I fill all of the above requests, I'm not taking any more requests.
    ACE9- Can do. I'll make sure they're good. I'm not sure of the details of this trade yet, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
    The Deadpool- I can do that too.
    iKrm- I sort of sent you a message, but then my computer whacked out from all the server activity, so I'm not sure if you got it. Either the offer you messaged me with or this one works fine.
    shinyroserade- Same as above.
    rlyn99- Saturday's still good.
    ziki35- Sure thing.
    I'll cover all offers in the order that I got them, in order of simplicity. Since natures are a bit more complicated, I'll be doing that part last, unless the ideal natures for said pokes happen to turn up.
    Thank you all for your patience. I'll be prioritizing this for now.
    Like I said though,

FOR THE TIME BEING, I'M NOT TAKING ANY MORE REQUESTS.

shinyroserade

MotherNatures Grass Gym Leader
    Years
  • All right. I don't have rare candies though, so I'll probably have to train the Wurmple once to make sure it evolves into Silcoon. Should I go ahead and put the few EV's I do acquire in special attack?

do whatever you need to :) i look forward to trading with you!!

Back