• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Item-shiny trade thread

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Hey can i have a Jolly shiny chimchar with a perfect iv. if possible could it be its attack iv. Also, i have a Ditto - #132 (Rash): 27 - 28 / 0 / 1 - 2 / 1 - 2 / 14 / 31

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Okay Jolteon. It's going to have to be a while though. (Probably Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, but I'll add you to the list and tell you if sooner). I have a Ditto with 31 IVs in speed, but another couldn't hurt, right?
    I worked on the batch of shinies a little bit yesterday, and I got three done. However, I messed up a good two or three times, because I was multitasking quite a lot.
    I have school today from now up til I get home around 4:30. I have an exam Monday, as well as a paper due, but I'll try to get at least rlyn99's requests done (because I said Saturday on that one.) Either way, I'll have them all done together, (aside from additional requests past when I said I'd be taking them) and when I'm done, I'll message you.
    Thank you again for your patience.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    You know breeding for 3 flawless natures is easy
    Just use a flawless ditto as one of the parents you get 2-3 flawless IVs in every baby it produces

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Muchos gracias. Thats fine because i wont be here all weekend anyways. Also just pm me when you get it, THANKS!!!!

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    You know breeding for 3 flawless natures is easy
    Just use a flawless ditto as one of the parents you get 2-3 flawless IVs in every baby it produces

Uh-huh. And finding a flawless Ditto must be like finding a penny on a street corner. :D
    Also, at most you'd get two IVs from it, since only three can come from parents, one from the father/ Ditto, one from the mother/Ditto, and one randomly assigned.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Uh-huh. And finding a flawless Ditto must be like finding a penny on a street corner. :D
    Also, at most you'd get two IVs from it, since only three can come from parents, one from the father/ Ditto, one from the mother/Ditto, and one randomly assigned.

I breed using flawless Dittos (I have 3)
    All my baby pokemon have 2-3 IVs of 31

Ill give you a ditto if you want one

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    why not try rnging ?
    -filler-------

I've looked up the finer points of RNG'ing, but I've yet to find an explanation I can completely follow. The terminology is a bit confusing, and I don't have the patience to understand it all, which is odd, because I do have quite a bit of patience and resolve.
    The breeding is all I need for the time being, that is, being able to breed shinies. With a fair amount of work, I can get the IV's I need.

@Migit78- As I wrote on your wall, I'd really appreciate it if you could. (Don't want to sound like I'm ignoring anybody. Haha)

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    All right. I'm not accomplishing anything today. I've tried three or four times, but my head is elsewhere. I have an exam due Tuesday night, and about eighty pages to read by tomorrow.
    So I'll probably be mostly focused on homework. I have everything except for the Totodile, the female Bulbasaur, and the second request by Ace9 (as well as the Chimchar). I've managed everything else.
    If I haven't contacted you yet, I'd like to arrange for a trade either Tuesday or Wednesday evening, since I have school all Monday (from 8 am to 8 pm). I'll probably be contacting you personally soon, but right now I'm going to read.

Years
    I'll give you an earthquake and thunderbolt for a shiny male charmander admant and a shiny male squirtle modest if possible. pm me when you have these breed. I can trade around 11:00-11:30 a.m. eastern time. This is when I get out of class. I'm at the school right now. Unfortunetly I didn't bring my heart gold. I only got my diamond with me. My fc is the one with the electivwire in it.

ps: I thought shiny pokemon can't be breed in heart gold.

If you want a shiny, I can make it for you, assuming that I have the parents and the Pokemon in question is non-legendary.
    This is NOT done with hacking. I don't cheat or use cheating devices. I only use what's been provided for me in-game.

What I'm looking for
    TM 13 Ice Beam, x1
    TM 24 Thunderbolt, x1
    TM 26 Earthquake, x1
    Toxic Orb, x1
    Leftovers, x2
    TM 71 Stone Edge, x1
    Tamato Berry, x11

Now, in the case of a shiny in exchange for an item, I can't guarantee the quality of the shiny or that it will be quite the right nature. So above is for a random shiny of the Pokemon of your choice, given that I have a parent necessary for it.

HOWEVER
    I will take shiny requests for natures and one or two perfect IV's. Now, because there's a fair amount of time involved in this, I would like something pretty good in return.
    Shiny requests for natures A legendary/ a Pokemon with 31 IVs in a stat that can be bred.
    Shiny requests for natures and one flawless IVs a Pokemon with two flawless IVs in any stat that can be bred/ a legendary with a decent nature/ a Ditto with one flawless IV
    Shiny requests for natures and two flawless IVs a Pokemon that can be bred with three flawless IVs in any stats/ a legendary with a decent nature and two flawless IVs that complement its nature and its stats/ a Ditto with two flawless IVs.
    Shiny requests for natures and three flawless IVs VERY DIFFICULT AND TIME-CONSUMING a Ditto with three flawless IVs.

I hope that's fairly reasonable. Right now, I'm not looking to do a ton of work, but I'm not completely opposed to it either.
    I do, on occasion, do shiny requests for free. Right now I'm really looking for above TMs and items (though berries are low priority), but I'll definitely consider an occasional free request.

Can you teach me how to breed shiny pokemon? I also send you a message on the forum the pokemon I want.

Last edited:

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    All right. I have all the TMs I need and I won the tournament. If you haven't received your Pokemon yet, PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
    I'm sorry I've been so lax, but I've been busy, and it's been difficult to arrange trades with everybody.
    In the future, I think I ought to set more specific deadlines and dates of trade... probably beforehand or some such. I probably also ought to make sure that I set a cap for the number of shiny Pokemon I can work on at one time within a set number of days.
    But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Probably in the distant future, since I'm actually quite tired of Pokemon for the time being.
    Anyway, I no longer need TMs, so I may allow some of the trades to go by free. I did put in a significant amount of effort though, so I can't just give everything away. ;) (Some of those rare TMs would be handy to keep in inventory, even with the release of Black/White.)

Back