• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
Years
  • Hello i am Jessica Garcia, i am 14 years old :)
    I apparently like pokemon, definently Girly & Cutesy pokemon
    I am probably the girliest girl you will ever meet :D
    I love animals, especially hamsters, i currently own 5, so darn adorable
    Just thought i say wats up :)

lol omg lol this is gonna be soo funny to see
    What do you mean, i dont get it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heeeeey Jessica! Eh, maybe some "girly" pokemon I like would be jigglypuff or...Milotic if it counts! I love animals too; I have a cat at home, and I [used] to own a bunny as well. D= But yeah, my step sister has a hamster too! Its pretty cute. :3

Anyhow, what's up you may ask? Sciiiiience in the air~ AND I'LL WAVE IT AROUND LIKE I JUST DON'T CARE~

And well, everything else is goin' good~ Hope it is for you as well! I also hope you'll be active, and stick around, meet new people and such. <3 I would say just remember the standard rules, and maybe reading the FAQ couldn't hurt~ Also, have questions about anything? You can ask a local moderator, if you'd like. <3

Annnnd yeah! have a scientifc [girly maybe] day! :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    lol omg lol this is gonna be soo funny to see

im just saying a girly girl is so much different from what i normally hear and it would be weird talk to one for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
    Years
  • Hey,
    I wonder how girly you can be? Lol. Well read the rules and start posing, if you need help you can message me, or if you wanna be friends you can request me (:
    I like hamsters. Lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, Jessica, and welcome to PC! I've always thought that the girl characters in the Pokemon games should be more "girly" (which is why I don't care too much for the B/W heroine). I've created my own trainer character (Lisa) and I've tried to make her "girly" (you can see her in my signature).

I hope you have a fun time here on the site and be sure to check out everything that we have to offer, and also get to know some of our great members! If you want to chat or be friends, just let me know! Enjoy your stay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello i am Jessica Garcia, i am 14 years old :)
    I apparently like pokemon, definently Girly & Cutesy pokemon
    I am probably the girliest girl you will ever meet :D
    I love animals, especially hamsters, i currently own 5, so darn adorable
    Just thought i say wats up :)

Hey there, Jessica! Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's great to see that you decided to join us! There are other girls who joined in as well, so you're not alone!

Animal lovers unite! I love kitties. They're so adorable. I might plan to get a little hamster soon. They're so cute!

Anyways, make sure you read the rules and the FAQs, they're highly important for you to follow. And most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
  • Hello everyone :) nice to meet you
    & thanks for the welcome
    This seems like a nice forum,unlike some others that i have been to
    If you want to add me as a friend then go right ahead, because i dont know how to? :D
    I loving seeing other hamster lovers, most girls i know do like hamsters becuase there small,so adorable,huggable,sqeezable,lovable,& furry little creatures :)
    By the way i hope i am not annoying you with my smilies i like using similies :)

> Elite Overload laSabre: i feel the same way, the only trainer thats pretty girly i guess is Dawn, not the others though, & i like your trainer Lisa, only if more girl trainers in the poke series was like that :)

>Miss Doronjo: lol whats withh all the science stuff? XD

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Welcome

Hello and welcome to PC , GirlyGirl. As you can see, I am not QUITE as girly as you are. I like hamsters ,too. Except for my sister's hamster named Delilah! *shivers*. Anyways, I hope that you have an easy time getting used to PC. Also, if ROM Hacking is your desire then feel free PM me about anything regarding the subject. Even if you don't, then just PM me anyways (kinda bored). Wait a second, would Murkrow be considered cute?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wikipedia said:
    ROM hacking is the process of modifying a video game ROM image to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, or other elements. This is usually done by technically-inclined video game fans to breathe new life into a cherished old game, as a creative outlet, or to make essentially new unofficial games using the old games engine.
    They put it so much nicer than I was going to. :]

We have an entire board dedicated to the art if you would ever wanna give it a look over. It's certainly not for everyone, but it is pretty fun once you get the hang of it. And super frustrating when you get good at it... Just scroll on down the index and stop at the board called Emulation.

Any who, you seem very pleasant. Hope you're enjoying yourself so far! :D

Back