• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah! TheBowsinator is Here!!

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Ahhh Hello everybody!
    I hope to have fun, find challenges and other stuff on this wonderfull site.
    I am mostly a Nuzlocke / Monotype / Solorunner! Thats right! you'll find ALOT of those :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh wow, I love seeing new challengers here. :) Looks like I'll be seeing you lots in my forums then! There are plenty of great challenges in the forum, and if you have ideas of your own, you should make a thread for it. Just make sure you read the Challenge forum rules; I'm a bit strict on them. :P Welcome to the site!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! You have found the perfect place to join in on some great challenges. You should definitely check out the Challenges forum, where you can join in a current challenge or make one of your own! It's the perfect place for you. Be sure to read the rules and the FAQ when you get the chance! And don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have any questions! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • The Bowsinator XD epic user name!

Welcome to PC! I myself have only just started my first ever challenge, a solo run through FR, so hopefully I will see you down there in that section too :) Any questions feel free to contact me or some of the other members/staff through PM or VM.

Back