• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Liquid Twilight

Super Geek
Years
  • Hello there,

I am 19 years old from the UK. I am studying to become a Game Developer and hoping that when I graduate I can work on lots of cool projects.

I have been hacking pokemon on and off since I was 16 but not doing anything major, just a few sprite hacks and a few map hacks. I feel more motivated to hack at the moment so I'm going to give it another go.

Apart from that, hello everybody and I hope you all have a good day.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm no ROM hacker myself, so I can't offer any help or advice. Just make sure you ask your questions in the appropriate section (which I see you've already done) and you'll be good with the moderators. :D

Otherwise, welcome to our community. Be sure to have fun and ask someone with the handsome colored usernames if you need any assistance. ;D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome. Good luck with your path of a game developer. I considered it, then I decided I wasn't smart enough. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome, Liquid Twilight! You've chosen the right forum to become a member of...other forums can never be as good as this one! By the way...about hacking: there are many other people who hack here too, you could download there games when they are all done. ^^

I hope you stay active! Enjoy your stay!

Back