• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guys!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
22 years old live in boston, and i've been all about pokemon since it came out. if anyone ever wants to battle just throw me your friend code!! looks like a great forum!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, Latios! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see an older member join in this amazing community! If you're looking for someone to battle or trade with, you should definitely go visit the Wi-Fi Center. It's the place where you can meet up with a lot of PC members who are also looking for a quick battle or trade! Also, there are some battle tournaments as well, so you should definitely check that out!

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member. Read the rules and the FAQ when you get the chance. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Back