• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Hello :)

I'm a massive fan of the original games (1st and 2nd generations) and I thought I'd try out some hacks! I've known about hacks for a while its just taken me this long to get around to it.

I'm 3/4 of the way through Sapphire (for the first time) and I'm really not enoying it as much as gen 1 and 2.

Anyway hello!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha, I know the feeling. My opinion is that no matter how good the graphics and new features are, the Pokemon franchise isn't gonna come close to the first two generations. But that might just be the nostalgia talking.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Probably won't be seeing you around if you're just here for the hacks but if you hit up the off-topic boards, you might see me there! Have fun.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello :)

I'm a massive fan of the original games (1st and 2nd generations) and I thought I'd try out some hacks! I've known about hacks for a while its just taken me this long to get around to it.

I'm 3/4 of the way through Sapphire (for the first time) and I'm really not enoying it as much as gen 1 and 2.

Anyway hello!

Hai Ben!! Welcome to the PokéCommunity. :3

...well, people sure can have their opinions but I myself prefer RSE over the first two generations. Why? I dunno! :D; But hey, believe whatcha want. ;3 I'm glad you decided to jump over to our forum and try out some new things! Before you ask any questions in Emulation about playing hacks though, make sure you check out this. It's a pretty invaluable resource for when you're starting to learn how to play them!

Anyway, I hope you have fun and enjoy your time in PC, Ben!! Don't forget to read the rules on your way into the forums~!

Back