• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Land!!!!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • Would it be cool to go to a pokemon theme park where you walk in through the gate to a lab.there a robot oak gives you your starter.Then you train it with holographic pokemon you spend a week there staying in hotels AKA pokemon centers.then you beat gyms etc

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Virtual reality games will probably happen before that, but I'd definitely buy one!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The idea of virtual reality terrifies me, I feel like I'd start to question which was actually my real life if it were convincing enough. That said, this theme park does sound like a fun idea.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    I think that would be awesome!!! I'm surprised they don't already have one set up in Japan!!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Virtual reality games will probably happen before that, but I'd definitely buy one!
    It's more of a theme park than a virtual reality game.

Anyway, that would seem like a cool concept, but what about the other professors? (I'm assuming that Oak will only give you the Kanto starters while Birch, Elm, Rowan and Juniper will give you only the Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova starters respectively). The park can also be divided up into the 5 regions present in the Pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    I would buy it!
    But the virtual life would be controlled, because if i don't i couldn't see if it was real life our virtual life.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • It's more of a theme park than a virtual reality game.

Anyway, that would seem like a cool concept, but what about the other professors? (I'm assuming that Oak will only give you the Kanto starters while Birch, Elm, Rowan and Juniper will give you only the Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova starters respectively). The park can also be divided up into the 5 regions present in the Pokemon games.
    Well, he talked about holographic Pokemon, that's why I talked about a game :P.

Back