• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bones (TV Series)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bones (TV Series)

Bones

Bones is an American crime drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005. The show is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel). The rest of the cast includes Michaela Conlin, T. J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, and John Francis Daley. Created by Hart Hanson, the series is very loosely based on the life of author and forensic anthropologist Kathy Reichs, who also produces the show. Its title character, Temperance Brennan, is named after the protagonist of Reichs' crime novel series. Conversely, Dr. Brennan writes successful mystery novels based around a fictional (in the Bones universe) forensic anthropologist named Kathy Reichs. Bones is a joint production by Josephson Entertainment, Far Field Productions and 20th Century Fox Television. The series is currently in its sixth season, which premiered September 23, 2010. The series has been renewed for a seventh season.
    Do you watch the show? Did you enjoy it? What was your favorite episode? What was the latest episode you have seen? Who is your favorite person? etc. [/Discuss]

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I like Bones, after Dexter and House it's probably my favourite US drama series. Hodgins, Sweets or Bones herself would be my favourite characters. I watched until season 5ish and then stopped, this is actually a good reminder for me to download the rest. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I like Bones, after Dexter and House it's probably my favourite US drama series. Hodgins, Sweets or Bones herself would be my favourite characters. I watched until season 5ish and then stopped, this is actually a good reminder for me to download the rest. xD
    The 6th season is actually pretty good. I'd recommend you watch it soon as possible. As for favorite characters, Bones would be my top. Her obliviousness to the world outside science is very limited, which makes it quite funny.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • BONESSS

My Anthropology teacher recommended this show to me. I really didn't look into it until Bones came on after American Idol, right, lol...? Although I have only seen a few episodes, I was really interested in the case where this blonde-hair girl was deaf-mute, abused and kidnapped.. Talk about the horror! I liked the overall theme of this episode, which was basically that bones reveal the truth. I wish I followed the show more. :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • OH yay a Bones thread! I might come here more often ;)

I love bones its probably my most favorite show (sorry NCIS & House your behind) behind Psych (Check it out!)

I'm trying to catch up on season 6 right now. probably 2-3 more episodes till I get caught up. But I also missed allot of episodes (like the england one, thats on sometimes yet i always miss it) I know I watched all of season one (dvd) and most of season 6. The rest is a mess, so I'll probably just rewatch everything (oh joy)

Im sorta "eh" on Bones in season 6, shes just so not her.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spoiler:

I wish there was a Anthropology class in my hs, but there isn't D: Altho, it was because of my sisters Forensic teacher who her to watch it, which made me watch it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2011
    I like this show very much. I watch this show on Otavo.tv. This is the most successful and award winning show on television. I am waiting for its season 7 very anxiously....

Back