• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm Umbiar

shadowchick

The Reaper Empress trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
Hello, PokeCommunity. My name is Amber. But those play Pokemon call me Umbiar. I always choose the Grass-type starter in any Pokemon game.

Anyway, I hope that I can get to know people here and I can make some friends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Amber! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I tend to choose the grass-type starter as well almost every Pokemon game, especially Chikorita...which is my favorite of all! :) It's nice to meet you, and hope you feel comfortable here! Read the rules when you get the chance, and have fun! See ya around! :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I guess I'd be your rival then. I always choose the Fire type, as my signature might imply. ;) But one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, Petilil, is a Grass type. So I guess that balances it out, haha. I'm sure if you stick around and post around, you'll meet other people that like Grass types as much as yourself, or whatever else you might have interest in, and you'll make plenty of friends from there! See you around, Amber!

Actually, I think there's a Grass type fan club in Pokemon Groups. Maybe you should check that out. :)

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Welcome! :D
Hope you have fun,here on the forums.
See you later :)

Years
So wait... Does this make me Gary Oak?

Anyway, welcome to the community! I'm a new member myself, but I still feel qualified to greet you as much as anyone else does. Certainly, don't be afraid to start making a name for yourself, and good luck with your online adventures!

shadowchick

The Reaper Empress trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
I guess I'd be your rival then. I always choose the Fire type, as my signature might imply. ;) But one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, Petilil, is a Grass type. So I guess that balances it out, haha. I'm sure if you stick around and post around, you'll meet other people that like Grass types as much as yourself, or whatever else you might have interest in, and you'll make plenty of friends from there! See you around, Amber!

Actually, I think there's a Grass type fan club in Pokemon Groups. Maybe you should check that out. :)

I don't think of people as rivals or anything. But thanks for the warm welcome. And I'll be sure to check out that grass-type fan club.

Back