• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Pouinks, I'm new, come say hi!

Years
  • Hello!

I'm Pouinks, a new member of the forum, it's nice to be here :D
    I'll be honest, I'm quite new at this, I've never been part of a forum before but I really wanted to have a place to learn and share about the Pokémon games.

About me: I'm French, grew up in Brussels and now studying in Rotterdam.
    I'm 19, which makes my friends laugh when I tell them that I bought a Nintendo DSi just to play the new Pokémon game...
    I'm playing the White version on a limited edition DSi (the one with Reshiram and Zekrom on it)

I played Pokémon Red when I was only about 10 in high school, and have always loved the Pokémon world :) It had been a while since I played though, I didn't even try any of the generation IV games. Though, I can still name any of the Pokémon from generation I (in French though...)

I'm mostly here to learn more about this Pokémon generation, I know the gameplay but there are so many new elements, I'm not familiar with all the specifics yet...
    I'm also looking for people who want to exchange Pokémons with me just to evolve them, or get Pokémons exclusive to the other version, so don't hesitate to message me about this!

Cheers, Pouinks

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Pouinks! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's alright that you're new at a forum in general. It's really easy to navigate. :) Also, it's alright that you're 19 and still play Pokemon. I'm a year older than you and I do the same thing! xD

If you're here to learn more about the current generation, which is the Black & White generation, you should visit the Black & White board, where you can discuss about anything Pokemon Black & White! The Trade Corner is also a good place to visit if you're looking for people to trade with. There's a lot of people who are willing to trade with you.

Well, it's really nice to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to either ask myself or any staff member with a bold colored name. They're more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I came here because the title said to. x3 There are a few people around here that have English as a first language, but enjoy French, such as me if you couldn't tell from my username. There's also Vrai and Ces Soirees-la, and I believe Mr Cat Dog speaks a bit of French if I'm not mistaken. :D

Meganium covered the forums you might be interested in, but I would also encourage you to just wander around. Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia are a great way to get to know new people, and you can VM most people about anything they post, pretty much everyone is friendly. So have fun :3

Years
  • Must. Obey. Title.

Hi

i may just hate you for having the limited edition dsi wait what was that. xD

You sound like a nice guy and i reckon you will slot right in here ;P i wish you the best of luck :D

Years
  • Oh, wow, thanks all of you for being so friendly :)

I'm used to the bad side of the Internet full of trolls and people who are just there to say stupid stuff to feel better about themselves, I'm glad to see there's also nice and intelligent people... You have rekindle my faith in human kind (muahahah I'm getting all serious now!)

Don't worry about my English, I'm completely bilingual, I'm even studying in English! I love to say that the Internet was my best English teacher.

I'll make sure to check out the forums you recommended, thanks for the advice!
    I'm not that much of a hardcore gamer, just to unwind and switch my brain back to the 12-year-old kid inside of me :p

xx Pouinks

Back