• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Item Shop (Every TM in 4th Gen)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I am Offering every TM in Diamond/Pearl/Platnium/Hgold/Ssilver
    And I have A few Masterballs I can part with. I will trade 2/3 TMs for 1 pokemon Or 5/6 TMs for a Good offer

Looking for ANY Shiny Pokemon (As long as they look good, So no shiny Garchomps). If you have only 4th and 5th Gen. Pokemon Im sure we can work something out. Please No Hacks.

To the Moderators; Sorry if this shouldn't be in the Wi-Fi shop but i didn't know where else to put it.

Just Post if your Interested. :)

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • mmm what do you want for some EV reducing berries? I want the qualot, tamato and... one more I can't remember the name :p

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • eh... no, that's what I want. XD I can give you a shiny hoot-hoot (legit, I catched it myself in viridian forest) for those berries

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Sorry , i dont think i have any of them :/ Ihave some rare other berry but there effets arnt EV reducing ones

Back