• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Thread still not approved

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • [SOLVED] Thread still not approved

I have asked [mod's name withdrawn] to tell me if my thread was accepted or not. I think it has been 3 days since I posted it. I haven't gotten a response. I just want to know if my thread was accepted or not. :/

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    If the mod's been on a few times since you posted the thread, it's likely it wasn't accepted. Take a look at the rules again and make sure your thread is up to snuff before you try and post it again. ;o;

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Okay, thanks. Though, the moderator is 'invisible' :/

Edit: My thread follows the appropiate rules

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The moderators in the forum that you posted your thread in have been active within the last 24 hours, but it seems that they're a little behind on threads in that particular forum. The thread hasn't been deleted, so it wasn't not accepted yet. There are still four threads in that forum alone that need to be checked before they get to your thread, with an addition of all the other forums that they have to mod.

Just give it two more days. If you don't find out by then, send me a PM and I'll poke one of them to check it out for you.

Back