• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trait(s) do you notice that ALL of your RolePlay characters possess?

What traits do you notice that your characters?

• Item/Pet ETC. Guess what so-and-so's has.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • What ties do you witness are with with all your RolePlay characters?
    Repeating color of hair, personalities, eye color? What makes/attracts/inspires you to preform those traits upon your characters nearly, or every time?

What I notice about my characters is that they all usually have some form of blonde hair. Must be that I'm a (dish-water) blonde myself. Curious.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i usualy play as saphira, who is a darker version of the real saphira, me.^^' `cept i dont have light blonde highlights.....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Mine are all illusioned and detached! Actually, I've only written one character so far, lol.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Usually when I am creating my RP character they usually have the same out of two different personalities. There is cheerful and determined, which I usually express with my character being always happy, shy, and always willing to do what she/he has to do. I also use dark, which I usually express in a way that my character is lost in her own mind, and non caring about the people around her. This type of character always will believe that she is better then everyone else. My characters personalities vary some.

Going down the road of description, my characters usually look the same. They usually have the same build, and they ALWAYS have the same hair colour. (Dark brown that flows to her waist. ^^) All the characters I play also have the same gender, which is female. Otherwise everything else is different, such as they clothing, and their eye colour.

So, I naturally voted for personality. ^^

--Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Whenever I create my RP chara I always make them the same as me; cheery, naive, and boyish. I feel comfortable rping with that personality. I rarely make any of my character's to be arrogant or dark. It's just isn't me; but I can make them like that. >] XP

So, as you've guessed, I picked personalities. =]

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    theyre ALL female..all of them r loveless, desperate, and crazy..o.0

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    cheapness, my characters are always godly!(which is precisely the reason i quit no one likes cheap people XD) and they tend to like the old-style weapons(swords etc.)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Theyre almost always named Mizuiro (means light blue, by the way.), and usually have blonde or blue hair...Basically they are me with special powers and a different name X3

Back