• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sting of the Season

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Here is a small little promo I made to celebrate the winter season. A beloved Ice Pok?mon, Sneasel. Comment and post any errors you see. ^.^
    sneasel.jpg

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    I like it keep it up I give it a 8/10

Uhhh..No offense, but give a reason why it's 8/10. No matter what it's always helpful to give your advice for a card and what that person can do to improve.

Anyways, here's my rating

~Art/Originality: Ken Sugimori art seems to be blurry, I don't know if you ment to have it like that. The attacks are original too. 9/10
    ~Placement: Placement is perfect. However, you should change the length of the effect text to 96% instead of 89%. Due to a recent discovery, thats what it's suppose to be. 10/10
    ~Brokeness: The PokeBody is good and the attacks seem to be even. Good work 10/10
    ~Usabilty: Very usable, but I think there suppose to be a 20x regardless since your doing damage to "Defending" Pokemon. 9/10
    ~Fun Factor: A Very fun card to use!!!! Indeed good job. 10/10

TOTAL: 48/50 ~ Good Work!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • SUP SHADOW! XD

ART: Some originality here. Though a bit fuzzled. 3/5
    TEXT: Justify thing working.. but Frost Nova; lil overpowered. 4/5
    PLACEMENT: Nice.. 5/5
    MISSING: Your rarity. Or the Promo Icon. 3/5
    NAME: Good job; though still can adjust XD 4/5
    OTHER: K00l.. 5/5
    OVERALL: Good stuff as always. 24/30
    COMMENT: Trying not to be too fancy, yet not too boring, k00l man, just what I like to see. XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    Yeah, the art is blurry, but I think it was mean't to be that way. It seems like he is still going fast or whatever. I still think the Poke-Body could be worded better, but I don't have any examples. It may be fine, just me being a dork. Anywho, I like it.
    Pokebody wording was based a little on Rocket's Secret Base or whatever but it could be wrong for newer cards.
    King Shuckle said:
    ~Art/Originality: Ken Sugimori art seems to be blurry, I don't know if you ment to have it like that. The attacks are original too. 9/10
    ~Placement: Placement is perfect. However, you should change the length of the effect text to 96% instead of 89%. Due to a recent discovery, thats what it's suppose to be. 10/10
    Art is blurry because its going fast. Sneasel is a fast Pokemon so it's going fast. =p And the width is set at 96%... If it looks wrong then it's Photoshop's fault, not mine.
    MiNuN* said:
    MISSING: Your rarity. Or the Promo Icon. 3/5
    I wasn't aware of a promo symbol for newer cards.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Oh and your font size needs to be bigger. It looks awkward like the way you did it there.
    Pokebody image is supposed to be in line with the text. E.g
    - [POKE-BODY] Shiny Armor
    - Whenever you attach a blah blah vblah balh balh
    [c][c][c][c][c] Hyper Beam
    You cant attack next blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Not..
    [POKE-BODY] Shiny Armor
    Whenever you balh blah blah blah
    [c][c][c][c][c] Hyper Beam
    You blah blah blah blah blah periods.

Anyways, if you dont understand that then my new card will be a perfect example.

Back