• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

GXS

<---Following Red ;P
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Hi im GXS and im just finally making an account at Pokecommunity, ive been playing pokemon games since i got blue back when it came out, ive played every generation since, and i love pokemon. I hope my stay here at PC is a good one, and im about to start the RBY monotype chalenge with fighting, so here it goes :P wish me luck

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Glad to see another fellow RBY classic gamer around here! I love your avatar, btw. Brings back so many memories. :3

It looks like you found your challenge already! I wish you the best of luck.

Hope you're having fun here, and be sure to read the rules! I'll see ya around! :)

GXS

<---Following Red ;P
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Thanx for the welcome, and yeah, ive been kinda lurking here on the forums for a few years and just finally made an account.
    And by doing this challenge i realized that there are like no fighting pokemon in the 1st gen ha :P

Back