• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey everybody!

Years
  • Hey! Yes, I am new here. Just joined today actually. I have always liked the cartoon Pokemon when I was a kid. I think there was only 150 or 160 pokemon around at that time. I had never played any of the games either. I was more of a closet fan, haha. What can I say we didn't have forums like these 10 years ago.

Any who, I saw Black and White on the shelves the other day at Wal-Mart and for some reason it caught my eye. As an aspiring LPer I figured this new Pokemon would make a great addition to my arsenal. Until I actually started playing, haha.

I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon! :(

Everything has changed so much over the past 10 years! So I figured I would join this community and learn as much as a I can. Sure I could read Wikipedia but that's no fun! I also hope to get into the card game as well. I used to play Magic and I just love any type of card game. Role-playing card game that is. No solitaire! :nervous:

So if you guys have any advice or think there is something I should know then please feel free to tell me.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and back to the world of Pokemon tekniko. Yes a lot of innovations has happened in pokemon since Generation I. There used to be 151 now there is 649 quite a bit more since then. If you like the cartoon show you may want to check out Best Wishes, I really like the Unova Saga thus far.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Welcome to PC! Yes, a lot has changed in the past few years. Many new pokemon and other new additions to the game. Anyways, have fun around the site!

Years
  • Welcome to PC and back to the world of Pokemon tekniko. Yes a lot of innovations has happened in pokemon since Generation I. There used to be 151 now there is 649 quite a bit more since then. If you like the cartoon show you may want to check out Best Wishes, I really like the Unova Saga thus far.

Best wishes is a TV show I can download? Or is that on Y-TV or something?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Best wishes is a TV show I can download? Or is that on Y-TV or something?

Best Wishes is the new Pokemon season airing in Japan currently. Here in US (and other parts of the world, I think?) is called "Pokemon Black & White". If you would like to learn more about it (both the Japanese version and the English version), head on over to the Pokemon Anime section, where you can talk about the anime seasons from the Kanto region, to the Unova region today!

Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Just remember that I'm always around if you have any questions. :3 Make sure you read the rules, and hopefully I'll see ya around! Have funnn :3

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I can tell you that 1º gen Pokémons are my favourites.. but BW games are awesome.

Have good time! [:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome, I am also new, I can show you a website that has most if not all episodes of Pokemon.
    N-no, I wouldn't do that. Sharing sites with full-length episodes of Pokémon streaming or up for download (other than official ones) is against the rules here. Kinda falls into that whole, "don't share copyrighted material rule." That being said, it's also kinda against the rules to ask for them, just for future reference. :]

Aaaanyway, welcome to PC!

You could read Wikipedia, but you don't get to see our wonderfully funny comments and experience are wit over there. Ego? What's that you say? Haha, but seriously. I think you'll find this place is pretty friendly. Even if you aren't the most educated Pokémon fan, I'm sure you'll still have a great time.

Enjoy~

Years
  • Yea, this is all a little overwhelming. I tried to join that Pokemon server you guys have going and I couldn't figure out how to battle anyone. Kept saying my team was invalid. Apparently certain pokemon are banned? I don't know its all very confusing. This may take longer then I thought haha. Which is good! I love a challenge.

Back