• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    Hello people.. :D Not much time has passed since i joined Pokecommunity and i have been searching about alot of things like the tiles i want to use in my fan game or Chars OW(OverWorlds).I don't know if this is the right place to post this because this is both a problem and a request...I don't realy want much since when i joined i decided not to be anoying and ask people how to get this and that cuz i have seen people do that alot and it is anoying!!
    <<You don't need to read the upper text!!>>

All i wanted to ask is if anyone could give me a link or something about how to eddit and create a pokemon tileset for rmxp.. :classic:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    lol.. i dont want tiles..i need a tutorial about how to make a tileset..

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    lol.. i dont want tiles..i need a tutorial about how to make a tileset..

To actually compile tiles you need a grid consisting of eight blocks on the width each in the size of 32 by 32. The height of the tileset does not matter. But yeah requests go in the request thread, things like this go in the general game making help thread. If you need more help on that topic then give us a reply and I'll send you a tile compiling base.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    yeah..i just checked today..Doesn't anyone know???
    I have seen alot of people have their own tilesets..can't someone tell me so i can create my own??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back