• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neww:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Hey guys! im new here and could really use some help. My name is Destiny, im 16, and i LOVE pokemon games and all! My favorite pokemon is Manaphy. Ever since i saw that pokemon, i was in love. It is soo cute. In my opinion, your never too old to love pokemon! I joined PokeCommunity bc it looked really awesome and I would love to make some new friends!!

Last edited:

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
  • Hello! (: I'm also a newbie here, I just joined yesterday so far its a really good site in my opinion and I think you might enjoy it as much as I am.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • File:Spr_5b_490.png

You are right... it is cute!

Well, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Destiny! I love your name, btw. :3 You know I so agree with you... you're never too old for Pokemon. I'm 20, in college, and I still play it no matter what people say. xD We have lots of things to do, topics to discuss, and best of all, friends to make. ^_^ And I'm grateful to be one of your first friends. :D Since you're a fan of the games, you can take a quick peek at the Current Pokemon Gaming discussion boards (which houses Black & White, HG/SS and D/P/Pt) and the General Pokemon Gaming discussions (which has the Advanced Generation, and Metal/Color games). There's literally a lot to see here at PC!~

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can also contact my partner Hiidoran or any higher staff member in bold colored names. Read the rules if you haven't gotten around to do so. And enjoy yourself here! Have fuuun!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm even older and I still enjoy Pokemon, so it's truly one of those things that can be enjoyed by everybody! Welcome to PC, and I think you're going to like it here! We have discussions on just about every aspect of the Pokemon universe, as well as a number of non-Pokemon sections for when you want to show off your other interests :) And if you're looking fro friends, this is a great place! Lots of friendly members willing to help out or just chat (Speaking of which, if you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a message!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on our site, and be sure to stay active and have lots of fun!

Back