• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Is My Thread

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
Hello. I am Zaicon, and you may refer to me as such.

My first Pokemon game was Emerald, and I've since went back and played the older versions as well.

I specialize in gameplay. I have played through Emerald many times, and I am currently on my second run-through of White.

My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, due to the fact that Blaziken was the evolution of my first Pokemon.

I will answer any question you may have. Goodbye.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awesome! Blaziken is my favorite evolved starter in RSE, especially that it becomes a powerhouse after evolving from a tiny little Torchic. :)

Well, allow me to personally welcome you to the PokeCommunity! It's great to see ya here, and great to see you're quite a gamer as well! We *do* have a discussion board where you can talk about your first game, as well as other games here! Here at PC, you'll never run out of things to do! Either you like talking about the games, battle, trade, or even discuss about things that aren't related to Pokemon. The choices are endless! :)

Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it! Be sure to read the rules and seeya! :)

Back