• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Fellow Humans!

Years
  • Hello, I'm Reli Can't. The Pokemon Games I currently own are: FireRed, Ruby, Diamond. Most of the opposites (Leafgreen, Sapphire, etc.) belong to my brother. I am currently hoping to get Black. I am mostly interested in Fire Types.

So I hope to have a nice time here in discussion and stuff. So uh yeah :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I do have a question though...is your name related to the pokemon Relicanth? That sounds quite impressive. :)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Reli! I see you're more of an Advanced Generation game fan, which is quite awesome! Here at PC, some members still cherish the AG days, and we do have a dedicated board just for that! You should definitely get Black. It's an awesome game and you'll be quite amazed at the storyline of the game. :)

We also have a Fire-type fan club at the Pokemon Groups section, since you like fire-types just don't use them on me because I'm a Meganium and I hate fire. xD

Be sure you read them rules if you haven't done so, and don't hesitate to ask questions, okay? Have fun here and see ya!

Back