• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Morning!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2023
    My name is Xander, and I thought I'd introduce myself before posting around the site. I'm mostly interested in hacking and glitches, and my favourite games are Gen I and II. Of those gens, I prefer Blue and Silver, although Crystal and I get on quite well too. I've been a long-standing player of Pokemon, I've had blue since its UK release. Now I'm looking to create my own hacked versions of Gen I and II, mainly for a bit of fun.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi DreamHazard
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity!:)
    yes,here at PC we have a large amount of hacks already made by our own members, by visiting the Progressing Hacks section of the Emulation section. :3 If you decide to make your own hack, we have the tools, and the tips you need for a successful hack!
    I hope you have a great time here and meet many new pokefans friends.
    see ya~

good luck for the hack

Back