• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there (:

Years
  • Hi, i'm kinda new to PC i did have another account but of course i forgot my username. So allot has probably changed, but i have read the rules.

I like meeting new people. You can call me Dan or my PC name if you wan't. :)

Here's some stuff about me.
    I'm from Australia! My favourite pokemon are: Charizard, Squirtle, Feraligator.

Enough said?

PS: I know its kinda short, i'm kinda shy when i sign up to new sites.

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hi, Dan!
    Don't be shy!
    Tell us more about yourself in PC!
    What interests you in Pokemon?
    What's your favorite Pokemon?
    Share us more about yourself!

Anyway, I understand how shy you are, so I'll let the other welcomers do the convincing.
    For now... WELCOME TO PC!
    AGAIN!

I see you've read the rules so I don't need to remind you to do so, which means your only obligation here in PC is to FOLLOW the rules, and have great fun here!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pleased to meet ya, Dan And welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity. :)
    There's no need to be really shy around the forums and not post--there are tons of things to talk about and participate in--so why not get into the discussion and whatnot? PC has pretty much just about any forum to suit your interests, so I doubt you'll really get that bored of it much. xD; In any case, I hope you try to have as much fun as you can around the community. ^^
    I see you've read the rules so I don't need to remind you to do so. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to PM/VM me. see ya~

Back