• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero In Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • This is another Zelda RP, since I think the other one died.
    Since the banishment of Ganon, the land of Hyrule has been in a peaeful state. All the regions of hyrule have gotten along, everything seemed fine. One day the Princess had a horrible nightmare. Thinking that it was a premonition of Ganondorfs return as usual, she sent out Link to go into the Gerudo desert, where the horrible dream had taken place. But the hero of time didnt return; only his horse did. Epona never traveled with out link like that, so Zelda knew that something was wrong.
    You are a traveler from any one of the places of Termina or Hyrule. You were sent for by the princess herself. Your job is to save the hero of time

Name:
    Race: (deku, kokiri, Zora, Gerudo, Goron, Human, any of the races of Zelda)
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Short History:

heres mine
    Name: Nichole
    Race: gerudo
    Looks: long red hair, black gerudo clothes, long black cloak
    Personality: serious, quick-witted
    Short History: The gerudos best archer and has excelent horse riding skills

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Sounds fun! ^^

Name: Baychan
    Race: Human
    Looks: Blue eyes, brown hair, short but muscular, wearing clothes similar to Link's.
    Personality: Smart and outgoing, as well as humorous.
    Short History: Prefers bombs as a weapon, and is very skilled with them in battle.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok here goes XD.

Name: Stevo
    Race: Hylian
    Looks: Spikey Brown hair, Open Jacket, metal glove on right hand and black jeans and boots.
    Personality: Serious yet relaxed at times and also willing to have a good time with people he likes ^^..
    Short History: Mastered sword play at young age and has great riding skills.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Name: Grey
    Race: Kokori [The leaf ppl from WW]
    Looks: dark green body with maple colored leaf head
    Personality: Funny, sarcastic, chipper
    Short History: Adventurous spirit brought him out of the tree-island and out to search the world for adveture. Eventually landed in Hyrule XD

Years
  • I wanna join

Name:Blaze
    Race:Minish not really XD Hylian
    Looks:Spiky Blonde hair (my hair style YAY) he has a ring of vatti on his hand to show his battle experience given to him by his grandfather Blaze who had saved Hyrule from vatti with his cap ezlo *minish cap stroy line he he* he has one too
    Personality:Fierce, kind and friendly
    Short History: was born into a family of famous warriors who haved saved many different lands from vatti and his siblings

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • YAY another member! We will start soon! ^__^
    and of course honey you can leave that out for now

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • hey! wait for me! XD

Name: Max
    Race: Hylian
    Looks: Blue eyes and spiky black hair.. Blue normal clothes with silver gloves and boots.
    Personality: very friendly with the people he knows. In battles he always would try to protect everyone that wouldn't be an enemy.
    Short History: He learned swordmanship since a very young age and archery just a few years later. He is very skilled with the sword and shield, and battling while still riding.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • YAY Max is here!
    Ready to start? ppl can still join, but I think we should start off now:

Basically were gonna start off in the castle, Princess Zelda has to tell us about the events that took place.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Right now!

IC: I rode my horse quickly to the castle doors. "Whoa.." I said to him as I jumped off. The guards let me inside and I waited patiently for the Princess to come down.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Xandir arrived at the castle doors. He had never walked into the legendary castle, nor spoken to the famous Princess. He didn't know what he was going here, just that the Princess urged to speak with him and others from around the kingdom. The guards accepted his entrance and he found a seat and waited for the Princess to arrive.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Xandir noticed the prince, stride into the keep where Xandir had been waiting in boredom. When was the princess going to over with whatever was so important that she needed to tell them? If it took too much longer, he decided he would leave, because it was rude to leave your guests in boredom.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • The Princess came out of her room and saw the Prince Troy. "Thank you for coming Troy, tell me, are the others there too?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back