• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero In Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Lets go then. I'm sure its urgent, as we wouldn't want anyone slowing us down, lets leave the others. It would probably be less hassle anyway."

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "I think there's a snoop around." Grey surveyed the area. "Can't hide from magic fool!" He laughed. His staff started glowing, and revealed Xandir hiding. "You could've at least used a cloaking spell and made it fun." He pouted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Turning to the newcomer [Xandir] "Whatever lets you sleep at night. And we weren't fighting either. I'm sure we'll all get along. Sure of it" Grey smiled disarmingly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: sorry! I'm late! XD

ic: I was riding my horse to the castle until I saw a group of people outside of it, "I assume that they are with whom I am going to travel" I thought as I stopped my horse infront of them and jumped off and walked infront of them. "sorry, I am just a little late... are you the ones that were called by the princess for some important situation?" I asked them as I looked at them.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    "Yes, I will be in charge of this group of.." clears his throat, "this group of warriors. I say we move out at once!" I shout, but on the word 'warriors' there is a hint of a sarcastic tone in his voice, as if he doesn't believe they are warriors, but merely commoners.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I rolled my eyes and whistled for my horse. A white horse came galloping to me. I mounted him and stroked his neck. "Easy Sky," I said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back