• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello derr. *boo*

Years
  • Hello there.

I am Liam Crawford, call me Liam.

Before I bore you with my introduction, I have to admit something. When I found this website, I was seriously dumbfounded by the amount of users and activity here. I never figured a Pokemon forum would have that.

Sorry. :(

I will try to be as brief as I can: no need for unnecessary pleonasm for a mere introduction, no?

I am really just a simple boy with a daily routine: I wake you, go to school, come back, finish my homework, surf the net, and go to sleep. My uneventful life rendered me impervious to what people call 'fun' and 'a social life'. Okay, I'm not desperate or have any mental stuff. I am socially distant from your everyday life hence how I found this forum. My interest in pokemon reignited upon the realms of boredom and un-gregariousness I found myself in. This seems like the most decent of the other related forums and it was the first to pop up upon google-searching 'pokemon forums'.

My favorite pokemon is Arcanine, ever. The newer generations are still a tad of mysterious and unknown to me, considering I haven't got much conversant with the games and anime. I like to watch anime, something I have been perpetuating for more than 5 years. I have watched a lot of anime and my favorites have to be Bleach, Death Note, FMA, and Steins;Gate.

I don't have more to add, sorry, so I have to wrap this up. I hope to make friends and stuff like that around here. Thank you.

Ciao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    KITTY! hehehe

Welcome to PC, I also started with pokemon again out of boredom and being stuck at home. I haven't seen the new anime but the 5th gen games are pretty good, you should totally try them if you haven't already.

It honestly won't sully brotherhood. I LOVE the first series, it's awesome just like brotherhood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I had to edit your post a teeny bit since censor bypassing is against the rules, just so you know. ;)

Anyways, That's pretty much what I do almost everyday, but I eat dinner as well so I'll add that to the list. :P Welcome to the forums, Liam! It's totally awesome to see ya here.

Yeah, PC is quite large and has on average 100 members a day every day, almost. But new members like you don't get forgotten! You'll make awesome friends, and join in on many topics that you may be of interest in. Once you get started on posting, you'll end up becoming one of us active members.

You seem to like one of my favorite Anime shows as well: Fullmetal Alchemist! I'm gonna watch it from the start again later on, since I just finished watching Brotherhood. I only watch a little Death Note, and Bleach. Good anime shows, btw.

But yeah, I hope to see ya around the forums. :3 I recommend you to read the rules before jumping in, and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions. See ya around!

Years
  • That's cool. ;)

Thank you for the welcome, Meganium90.

Honestly, I only watched Brotherhood *whistles while looking away*. I want to watch the old series, but can't -- afraid it might sully the awesomeness of the brotherhood version. ):

I'll be sure to read the rules.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    Hi Liam Crawford welcome to PC :D.
    So you watch anime huh? can you guess who my avatar is? come one guess it guess it!:D :D

Back